Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is it like?????|||Hi, an answer from a vegan woman who went through two pregnancies and had two very healthy baby boys. I ate what I usually eat as a vegan. If you already eat well, you should have no problems while you are pregnant. I made sure to get plenty of leafy greens which are great for calcium. I drank my soymilk and ate vegan cheese. I really enjoyed a yummy tempheh and curry tofu breakfast dish I used to get at a local veggie restaurant. Drink plenty of water and take you pre-natal vitamins. Anyone telling you that you can't be vegan and pregnant don't know what they are talking about. I had very little morning sickness. I didn't have any problems with swelling or preclempsia or any health problems. I was in my mid-30s when I got pregnant, so I was considered high risk because of my age but I had no problems. My boys are healthy, energetic, smart and vegan. Good luck. The PCRM website has information of veganism and pregnancy.|||The exact same way it is not pregnant.

p.s. The American Dietetic Association and the Dietitians of Canada support a vegan diet for ALL stages of life.|||Unless you are extremely knowledgeable, it can be risky. The demands of a pregnant women's body during preganancy can be not only complex but individual. It is extremely risky. And as for the "American Dietetic Associat and the Canadian crew ... they can sod off. They make the assumption that everyone has competent knowledge of nutritional needs.

That assumption demonstrates that while they are competent in their field .. they know next to nothing about human nature.|||My wife was a vegan when given birth to 2 kids. They are 4 y/o and 8 y/o now. No problem or issue so far.

Basic and planned vegan diet could increase body efficacy to synthesize relevant and adequate nutrition and minerals. Our body indeed has greatest potentials.

Requirement for B12 supplements only for uncommon cases when someone has partial or total lost in natural body metabolism. Obviously for those eating “unnatural” diet the body may eventually lose the natural capacity to synthesis and uptake of proper level of nutrition/minerals. This is eventually will lead to other critical and modern illnesses which you can witness now.

And... EXCESS of B12 may cause body TOXICITY and danger. Beware!|||Not recommendable.|||I want the whole world to be vegan. But for nine months prego mothers need to take care of the unborn child. NO veganism. It's dangerous. Vegans who tell you otherwise are really wannabes and don't have all the knowledge of true vegans to allow them to be vegans during pregnancy.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment