Tuesday, March 6, 2012

it's way weird
very very strange eating rules

~|||The reason why they believe it is wrong is because Humans are Self Aware, we know that we exist and give reasons to why we feel pain, joy, and such. Most people do not know that we are indeed animals, we all eat, breath, and mate but we are above other animals so people do not consider themselves so.
Some see that perspective and say, Hey it is wrong to hurt animals they feel pain too! Well the thing is even without humans they will still eat each other,
BUT it is true the methods for slaughtering animals are cruel and inhuman because again most humans do not care for animals because we think we are above them.

The mental part aside - It is an interesting way to live life because humans can eat meat but do not need to because we can simply substitute it with Soy for protein but there are still some things that do not come with vegetables such as Carbohydrates and such.|||If that is the lifestyle that you want to follow go for it. Just please, don't hammer on other people for their lifestyle choices. I am a meat eater and the Bible tells me I can be. If you have a different slant on things, fine. I won't push meat eating on you if you won't try and tell me how wrong I am because I do eat meat.|||I think it is rather counter productive. I understand the need to be vegetarian (for health reasons and "for the animals") but milk and eggs are relatively harmless biproducts (if from the correct farms)

It makes nurtrition a little harder than it needs to be, but I applaud those who do it.|||I'm gonna eat my dead animal...You eat what ever that is. Don't bother me about your choices and I won't slap you with what ever dead thing I happen to be eating at the time. Good? Good.|||Being vegan can be soo healthy but you have to make sure you are getting all your benefits like protein and different calciums because it's only so important for your health.|||I think its fine for the people who want to do it
idk why people have so many "opinions" on what others do anyway|||I don't have anything against it or people who are vegan.|||It is up to the people who follow that style.
Not for me though.|||They kill plants

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment