Saturday, March 3, 2012

Veganism: the practice of eating neither meat nor other animal products, such as fish, milk and milk products, eggs, and honey|||Absolutely not. I'm not gonna go into a full-on rant because I'm not in the mood for my hands to break.

My life goal is to become a vegan :P|||YES!!!!!!!!|||Yes. It's truly impossible to live a happy life. I know, I tried.|||No. It helps the environment and saves animals.|||No, I think it's dumb/pointless to ridicule other's choices.|||I don't think it's dumb or pointless. I think is requires a high amount of discipline and dedication...something I do not posses.I admire vegans and vegiterians alike because I know I couldn't do it. I need beef, chicken, and fish...and I need the milk, eggs , and honey for my French toast..|||why do you care, its not your life. if a person wants to be vegan, then they should feel free to do so.|||kinda|||OMG YES. they are all stupid and not helping anything. I LOVE MEAT|||No.|||Nah. People should be able to do whatever they want to do. :)|||Yes because they still eat a living thing if they eat a plant. And meat is just too damn good to be able to stop a normal person from eating it.|||i honestly do...but i think some ways that they kill animals is kinda cruel but oh well. i like meat|||Nope, I'm a vegetarian and don't think that my efforts are pointless, so I feel the same way about veganism.|||No, I think it is good and very healthy.
You will live a good, active, and healthy lifestyle.
:)|||No, that's how they choose to live and style their life and habits.

It's a good stand they're making :)

There is no way I could survive it . . . lol|||Its not dumb. I am not a vegan but i can understand why people choose to live that way. The process at which people obtain the milk, eggs, ect gives very horrible conditions to the animals.|||Yes I do think it is dumb, and pointless.. not to mention unhealthy. You would lose that haughty vegan attitude real quick if there was nothing else to eat and you were starving.|||well I see the point of not eating animals, but not eating milk and honey just because they come from animals? That's very...weird.|||In my opinion plants are living so vegans are just murdering them to eat but hey everyone has their own point of view.|||yes|||no, i become one actually...|||it's too extreme.
as if life is not complicated enough.

火车采集器
  • bikebandit
  • mediterranean diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment