Friday, March 9, 2012

Pleaaase state your religion (or lack thereof) for this survey!!|||Vegetarians are ok, but vegans are not healthy, you can't be. You need proteins that neither you nor plants can create.|||Christian. I'mmmm a vegan.|||my religion is to be the best you can to yourself, and to others. i'm vegan because i think the best thing i can do to the animals, is to not eat them, but help them :)|||I'm a Christian vegan.|||Hello, my name is Sarah and i am 14 years old. I am a christian, and i think Veganism is amazing. I am Vegetarian and soon to be Vegan. I think that Veganism is a good choice for a healthy and environmental lifestyle. You can get protein from Hemp Seeds, whole grain, nuts, beans, and many other things. Veganism is a great thing.|||whatever, let people do as they like I'm a catholic vegetarian ever since I went to the highly agricultural provinces of my country and cried at a farm were they kept boars and cows and chickens because I felt so guilty of taking the lives they had all the right in the world to live-but, im not going to speak about those who chose to eat meat or any other products derived from animals--as for me i keep eating dairy because I need my calcium plus, What else would all those milk cows do if they werent giving milk to us, just stand around there I guess?? anyhow, I don't eat anything that walks, slides, swims, flies or breathes through a nose just because i feel like it.|||Atheist.

Vegan-ism - When followed properly - is a healthy alternative diet for those who wish to rid themselves of a dependence on animal proteins.
There are many great recipes and in the summer - a wonderful selection of foods ot chose from.

I eat fish, veggies, fruits and nuts. Because I include fish in my diet and buy products that are made using animal based glues (composition books, sneakers, commercial packaging tapes and sealants etc.) I definitely cannot be considered "Vegan".

I do however respect the people who work so diligently to live that life.

On the other hand I get annoyed at the people who claim to be vegan but still use the aforementioned products.

It takes a lot of effort for a person to be truly Vegan and you should not take credit or include yourself in that particular group if you are not dedicated to it.

Thanks for asking my opinion.|||LDS aka: Mormon aka: Christian. I want to be a Vegan.

My grandpa was a farmer and he says that God put animals here to serve man. My grandpa on the other side is a vegetarian. Both grandpas are accepting of both views.|||I don't follow under a certain religion because all religions have little things that defer them form one another, and no one knows which one is correct. Only God knows. Anywayz, I love God and I've let Jesus (His son who sacrificed himself for us to live) into my heart. I pray for guidance and strength when I need help. I also pray when I ask for God's forgiveness, as like everyone does, I sin, but God knows I try very hard to not sin and be the best person I can be. And I'm vegan. I feel it is very healthy, as long as you have a well rounded diet and get all the vitamins you need to stay healthy. I do it for my own health and of course for the animals, which we have taken for granted, instead of working with them and loving them. Just like humans, they are sacred and we are all here on this Earth for a purpose and need to work together, not kill one another. That's just the way I see it.
Good question and hope I helped.
And sorry for the babbling ahaha.|||Atheist. I have been moving in that direction partly from an environmental point of view and partly because the farmers markets are providing such variety that I consider my support of local growers to be a political action against corporatism, the bane of humanity.|||Agnostic - and I think veganism is great!|||agnostic, vegan, and I believe that a living soul should be considered property or used for profit.


Edit: for those choosing to be vegan dont get rid of all your non vegan things (make up, wool coats, leather belts) There is a difference between believing in what you do and being wasteful.|||Veganism is good.
I'm not bloody religious... !|||I am vegan, is is the closest to a moral society that we can be unless we detach from society- agnostic|||Atheist. Vegan.|||Its baaaaad... You need meat, and dairy and stuff. Everyone i know that is a vegan, is soooo weak, and honestly pathetic.|||I am a Christian and God has given us meat to eat and He even mentions it in the bible.

Acts 9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

14"Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."

15The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

16This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.|||animals were put on earth for man to eat so i say NOM NOM NOM NOM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CHICKEN AND STEAK AND FISH AND WHATEVER ELSE NOM NOM NOM vegeans are not healthy btw and if its for the animals well animals eat animals how can we stop them hmmmm? are we going to make every lion a nice glass of grass juice ? no its ok to eat meat and vegetarian is ok but vegan is just not healthy you need dairy and protien and other stuffs to function properly

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment