Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just curious. If you love, or think you love animals, this is a serious question for you. I have been a vegan for over a year now and wanted to hear what people have to say. If you have no idea why I people become vegans, go to http://www.meat.org and watch the main page video that is narrated by Alec Baldwin. It is truly eye opening. Good luck, would love to hear a serious answer from someone who has visited the site. There are many more wonderful sites to visit if you care.

http://www.farmsanctuary.org
http://www.tryveg.com

just google animals rights or vegan|||I've been a vegetarian for over 16 years. I was 13 when I started. The reason was simple, I started thinking about what I was actually eating and it made me very, very sad. I started looking into animal rights and to this day I believe I made the right decision.

My husband nor my son are vegetarians although my son normally eats what I eat so he doesn't eat much meat. I decided it is probably healthier for him to eat meat now and he can chose later what he wants to do (he's 2). I have given him tofu and soybeans and he likes them.

Also, I try not to buy leather and only buy products not tested on animals which there's more and more everyday.|||The world would be a better place? Sharks eat vegans too. Humans are the only animal stupid enough to feel guilty for doing what nature built us to do.

Report Abuse

|||I also like the websige GoVeg.com

Report Abuse

|||I LOVE DEAD COW!|||I had a friend who was vegan and he looked like a walking skeleton. His eyes were all sunken in and he looked like he could use a nice meal.

I visited the website and have seen similar things before. I think if we had footage of what the cavemen did thousands of years ago it would knock your socks off...the whole "beat, slaughter and drag" method. Yikes! Unfortunately, that's what they had to do to survive. Everyone is different. There are no 2 people who think exactly alike. I love your passion. I think it's great that you stand behind your beliefs. BUT, I hope just because I enjoy a nice steak once in awhile it doesn't cause you to feel hatred towards me.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment