Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi! I like these creeds and was wondering and decided to post this up as a topic for Yahoo! Answers and thought to ask several questions for discussion.

There are many varying opinions and everyone is different and there is always another day and today, and keep it under pg-13 to tv16.|||I think veganism and abstinance are interesting. For some people, veganism and/ or abstinance is a way to deprive oneself of earthly pleasures.|||Veganism - Whatever floats your boat is cool, but not for me.

Immortality - Nah not for me either. I don't have a death wish but I don't want to be hanging around for, well, ever!

Friendship - Hard to come by these days, but worth holding on to once found.

Abstinence - Again, whatever floats your boat.

I'm not really sure what you mean by care, sorry. I guess I'm not very strong-opinionated huh? I think whatever you do in your boat is fine as long as it doesn't affect me in my boat. Do whatever makes ya happy without forcing it on others; live and let live! Fun question.

Have a nice day!

火车采集器
  • red robin menu
  • vegetarian times
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment