Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm 28, I have a BA in communication and I'd really LOVE a job that encompasses my two passions in life... God and veganism.

Any suggestions?

|||It's a tough combo, but you might become a freelance writer for Christian and vegan/vegetarian magazines, or for other pubications in these areas. With a little research, you might find some publications that combine your interests. For example, there is actually a magazine called The Fit Christian (link below).

Good luck!|||Start your own vegan restaurant or health shop. menus could have inspirational / spiritual quotes incorporate health & faith without being over the top. Offer Creative, gourmet tasty menu items an excellent juice bar supplement & literature buy or receive complementary, calm & relaxing ambiance and first class service. You have you degree in communications so you wont have a problem organizing yourself and getting the word out. eventually you can cater church events business functions etc or start the other way out seek out small catering jobs. Use your church as a network to get jobs and then expand into a restaurant.|||I suggest you rethink your desire. Passions in life should be just that...a passions you can enjoy. You would not want to reduce your passions to a daily hum-drum. A job can be enjoyed, definitely. But separating things in life leads to a fully life. A job that does not conflict with you passions would allow your passions to grow and flourish.
I hope this makes sense. I have similar passions and have worked jobs around those passions. I am now most happy enjoying my passions on one hand, enjoying my work on the other.||| Choosing a career is one of the most critical decisions you can make in your lifetime. My son needed guidance with his career choices in recent times, so he tried the site in the box below, which has some sensible tips and tricks on career decision-making. It certainly hit the spot for him because he now is aware of exactly what he wants, and more importantly what he needs to do to get there!|||Your career shouldn't be affected by God and veganism...it should just be something that you yourself like...eh, I guess you seem to like God and veganism

In which case...let me think

The jobs in which you can be close to God are

Nunnery...
Oh, no Pope, sorry...Guys only.
Nunnery...Nuns...did I mention Sisters?

Lets check out veganism...

Veggie restaurant/cafe
|||ummm...communications..u could do alot with that. try going intot he theatre/director/producer industry, theres alot of people that need God there, and just dont eat meat..?

also go into like sales and marketting, you talk to people non stop and theres always a chance to slip in some preaching

or you could simply become a pastor or a missionary. then just dont eat meat and communicate allllll day|||I suggest that you start a winery. What better can you get than Jesus's choice drink, and Fruits put together with the hard work of growing. Now a communication degree could fit somewhere in there because you will attract a lot of wealthy wine connoisseurs who need your services of what best fits them.|||I am a Recruiter/Sponsor for GDI. I am seeking motivated individuals like yourself from the comfort of your home online. You can make up to $2000 in your first month. Please feel free to visit my website to get more valuable information. We are 100% legit and listed with the BBB. It is 100% free to start! What are you waiting for? Go now:


http://www.brywash85.ws

|||1. God is a made up being by old world people to try and explain what they didn't know.
2. Humans have fangs. They were meant to eat meat with. Without supplements, vegans would die.

3. Career has nothing to do with religion and eating habits.|||What does your religion or eating preference have to do with a career? No one dictates to you what you eat at a job and religion should never be brought into the workplace.|||you're not going to find a job that has anything to do with both, together. carry your vegan lunch to your job in a church.|||My mother is christian so am I. My mother owns a pre school and my aunt is a hotel manager but I don't think you'd want to do that. You can volunteer in a foster home.Or become a foster mother|||I would say you can pretty much eat what you want at any job and quite often your boss wont mind if you have a bible in your office.|||nutritionist, missionary
pharmisist
school nurse (christian school)
family relationship expert
guidance cousellor|||a cafeteria worker at a Christan school|||A reality TV show contestant, because you sound quite whimsical.|||Barefoot & Pregnant|||Food prep worker / cook in a vegan restaurant near a church

>|||a prostitute|||Peace Corps?|||modeling

i am both too, but im tall

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment