Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In a lot of cases it keeps you thinner because you live without the excess fat. But I myself am a vegetarian, not a vegan. I've been a vegetarian for almost half a year now and I don't push my views on everyone else, or try to be annoying. I just do it for me and the animals.|||veganism or vaganism?

Personally I'll take the second option, thank you very much|||No such thing.
http://www.eatliver.com/img/2010/6362.jp…|||Keeps you lean. Good for animals.
My friend has been vegan for over a year now. The will power she must possess..
I'm vegetarian, but I'm not sure I could be vegan..|||Hmmm....I will never become a vegan because I love meat and eggs and milk but I have nothing against vegans. I guess it just depends on how about eating animals and things that come from animals. =)|||I'm for it.
Very ethical. Good for the welfare of animals as well as your well-being. Helps maintain control over weight.|||I think that its a lifestyle choice and I really dont care unless they try to impose their beliefs on me.|||I'm not vegan myself, but I think it's a great thing for those that are.|||Yuck. Meat is good.|||Horrible i can't live without meat.|||I hate vegans|||For men: Gay
For women: Stupid|||Who cares|||I like my dairy..and my meat so it wouldn't work out to well xD.|||Way of life<3|||Whats that|||i like to throw meat at them.|||Good.|||They are annoying and stupid.|||pretty much stupid as hell

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment