Friday, March 9, 2012

I am seriously considering relocating from the midwest (Milwaukee) to some other part of the country. I'm looking for a place that's got a decent punk scene and lots of folks into the enviroment/animal rights/veganism. I also like doing "natural stuff" such as camping, hiking, biking, etc. I tend to gravitate towards the weather that's found either on the west coast, northwest coast or the west, but I'm open to pretty much anywhere. I'm looking for a place that's got decent public transportation or a good bike community, since the cost of driving is getting crazy. Being able to find a decent job and reasonable housing would also help! Hopefully, some place like this exists. I have spent my entire life here and I'm looking for a change!|||Without a doubt if you can't make it to Glasgow Scotland, then move to Ocean Beach in San Diego. As far as the vegan/animal rights/ stuff goes, there is no better place, san diego is an awesome place, I lived there for five years and am in the process of trying to relocate back there myself, Everyone in san diego says that "O-beacians", are on a totally different wavelink than most other communities, everyone is really laid back, it's animal friendly and Newport Avenue has some of the best bars I've ever been too, the punk scene in SD rocks, check out the Confederats, my brother in law's band, there great.

火车采集器
  • language translation
  • ruth chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment