Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So, if you are a vegan for ethical and not health reasons - could you eat cheese and other food products made from human breast milk since the woman gave her 'permission' to be milked.
Yeah, weird, but purely hypothetical. I'm not asking if you could eat the product, only if it would be permissible.|||oh yum, that sounds so veganly delicious

my guess is these "vegans" have never seen a dairy cow with utters so swollen she can hardly wait her turn to be milked... cows like being emptied too, ya know...|||I am off and on again vegan for ethical reasons and that totally doesn't appeal to me at all. Vegans don't eat anything that came from an animal, so "technically" I don't think it would be vegan, but ethically I think it would be okay. Regardless, you won't ever find me eating anything like that - although in reality it *does* make more sense than eating foods from cow's breast milk, lol.

"my guess is these "vegans" have never seen a dairy cow with utters so swollen she can hardly wait her turn to be milked... cows like being emptied too, ya know..." - It's a vicious cycle, really. If cows milk wasn't used for human consumption there wouldn't be dairy cows with swollen udders as their calves wouldn't have been ripped from them at birth for veal. If mama keeps her baby cow and it weans itself as it ages - no swollen udders.|||I think since one is already eating lots and lots of bugs and probably has at least one real-leather something or other (car interior, chair, wallet, shoes...), that the "made from breast milk" would probably be a lesser worry.

火车采集器
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment