Saturday, March 3, 2012

because i do!!|||based on the numerous medical studies that I have read on that topic when the omnivor and vegan have diets of equal caloric value the difference between them is negligible.|||There's no doubt that it's healthier, but I've got to have my meat. Sorry.|||anything in moderation- except maybe arsenic.
I am a vegetarian. I feel the really bad food is fried , trans fats, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and refined foods- white sugar, white flour.|||Only if you're eating the right foods to substatute for the protein that is missing in your diet. Generally, it is healthier, but I like my meat wayy too much.|||Meat is disgusting. I think that veganism is better for yourself and the animals.

I am vegetarian and working to become vegan.|||Strict vegan diets tend to be missing some essential amino acids because they are rare or totally absent in vegetable sources. It is SO much easier to get the nutrients you need if you eat just a little bit of cheese or eggs. Like maybe one egg a week and one ounce of cheese will do it, and will have no bad effects on your health.

If you are an ethical vegetarian, then you shouldn't worry about eggs and cheese: You can buy free-range chicken eggs and cheese from a local goat farm where they treat the animals well. Chickens lay lots of infertile eggs that we might as well eat, and goats usually line up to be milked when they are full.

火车采集器
  • pontoon boats
  • steaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment