Friday, March 9, 2012

I've been doing a lot of research about veganism lately because I've been interested in making the switch. I have been a vegetarian for quite some time now. I was reading about vegan materials such as leather, wool, goose down, which are obviously not vegan, and I wanted to find out which commonly used materials are vegan?|||cotton
hemp
flax
modal
rayon
polyester
nylon
pvc/vinyl
etc. etc.

It's best to stick with natural fibers over manufactured ones though. They're less harsh on the environment & your body (man-made fibers make you sweat more...they don't really let your body breathe healthily/properly). But, at least a cotton/poly. blend is better than something that's 100% polyester or a poly/nylon blend, etc.|||I don't know if you have to use "vegan" stuff if you decide to be "vegan" and only eat plants. Raw and organic is a trip you might like. Cotton, hemp and rubber is the go. Silk, cashmere and wool would be out of it I would think.|||Cotton?
Hemp?
Synthetics?
That's what I use for clothes.|||Cotton is king.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment