Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've been vegetarian for 17 years, and vegan for the last 9 of those years. Woo. :)

鈾櫔Celllllebrate good times, c'mon! 鈾櫔|||i have been vegetarian for 2 1/2 years woot
Could have done it earlier but you know i got into the saying of those meat eater "u cant get essential nutrient from being vegan or vegetarian" and also i USED to love meat, until i watched PETA video and after that i took it seriously not to eat meat anymore.

I tried before but couldn't keep it for long because at school all u get is peanut butter & jelly sandwich and my mother had to work early in the morning so she used to be too tired, nothing i could have done.|||15 years.

Get ready to be flamed, because people don't like when vegetarians are proud. You can celebrate anything else, but people call you smug and self-righteous if you say you're happy about your vegetarianism. *shrug*|||i've been a vegetarian since 20 February 2008. So, about a year and a half. i quit cold-turkey (pun intended), if you were wondering.

:)|||I've been a vegetarian for about 4 months and a vegan for about 3. I haven't been at it too long but I'm glad that I'm Veg*n.|||I have only been Vegan for about 6 months, but now I cannot even imagine being any-other way.

GO VEGAN'S!!!|||Okay I have been vegetarian all my life.
and I've been vegan for about 2 and a half years but it feels like so much longer!|||Ummm about a year. :] a year july, I think.|||Vegetarian almost 16 years. Vegan 73 days.|||Vegetarian since August 2008|||I have been vegan for over 16 years- since April 1993.|||vegetarian 4 years vegan 9 months|||Never have, never will.|||vegan since about 1990 or before...|||vegan for over a year now and never looked back
woo hoo!!! go vegans!!!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment