Friday, March 9, 2012

I am making posters for my new room and I want to cover each wall with something important in my life and veganism is one of the big ones so i need a lot of slogans. I have regular 8 by 12 papers and need to cover a fairly large wall. So tell me any slogans you know or can think of.|||I'm not vegetarian coz I love animals, I'm vegetarian coz I hate plants

im a level 5 vegan :i dont eat anything that casts a shadow.

If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian|||Vegetarian by choice, not by chance.
Milk is rape.
Live simply, so that others can simply live.

--AND-- then:

give peas a chance
i love animals--just not for dinner
don't ask me why i'm a vegetarian--ask yourself why you're not
my body will not be a tomb for other animals
that's ms. liberal, tree-hugging, vegetarian hippie freak to you, buddy
hug a vegetarian
animals are my friends and i don't eat my friends
love animals, eat plants
beef: it's what's rotting in your colon
fish is not a vegetable
vegetarians are animals in bed
vegetarian because i know better
animals die to keep your fat *** alive
how can you be pro-life and eat dead animals
veggie kids--smarter than the average meathead
i think therefore i am vegetarian
vegetarianism for peace--nonviolence begins with your diet
be kind to animals--don't eat them
i'm not a vegetarian because i love animals--i'm a vegetarian because i hate plants
if you aren't a vegetarian you don't know beans
live and let live--go veg*n
if you're not vegetarian you're guilty of animal cruelty whether you know it or not
animals love me--plants fear me
i care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it--abraham lincoln
i <3 hunting accidents
if slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian
ham: enjoy your pig (butt, anus, ***)
vegetarian: no blood on my hands
mad cow: that's what you get for eating meat you dumb @$#&!
beets not meats
freak your parents out: go veg*n|||"Wings are for flying, not frying."

lol :)|||Vegan food is delicious too|||You want to turn your room into an advertisement???????
That will keep people out at least.|||"Tofu never screams."

I always loved that one, hehe.|||"I don't eat my friends"|||Meat is Murder! Delicious murder.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment