Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am a vegan, but I would like to know is what make the pigs who eat meat think that they are stronger than us , because some of thje smartest people in the world are vegen or vegatarian(albert einstein) And show me proof of why you think we are " insane" when most of you people saying that are the people with no jobs and your fat!|||The reason most meat eaters get offended is because many Veg*ns act like they are better than meat eaters.

Also, the meat eaters know that being a Veg*n is very hard and they could never do it, so they mock those who can.

Also, they have an inferiority complex. They delude themselves into thinking animals don't matter to get rid of the guilt that is associated with animal slaughter.

Not to mention, people have been eating meat for so long, that it is too commonplace for people to really think about anymore. I guarantee, if people had to kill their own food, most people would be Veg*n now days.|||well i have a job im not fat im really healthy in fact i could brobably pick up your malnurished butt 6 feet off the ground|||i like your idea.|||hun i eat meat and i am not a pig bu it is part of life it is like the fish who eats a fish who eats a fishget it|||I am a vegetarian and do not think I am smarter than omnivores, nor have I found omnivores to feel that they are smarter than me!|||I eat meat, I'm skinny, School is my job, and i could care less that you don't eat meat...|||I don't know, maybe it's because your judging people based on their beliefs. If you don't want to be judged based on what your beliefs are, then don't criticize others for how they choose to live their life.
I get sick of people who have different practices having this "holier than thou" attitude. I really don't think there is a justifiable answer to your question since it its extremely biased and one-sided.
I personally admire veganism and vegetarianism for its wholesomeness and purity, but I do not admire some people who practice it, thinking only their way is right, so I am torn on my opinion.|||Wow, that was pretty hateful and stereotypical. You are entitled to eat whatever you choose, as am I. I don't consider myself nor my family pigs for consuming meats.

I think that you maybe insane for your ridiculous rant and slanderous remarks. There are much better ways to pass on your beliefs rather than "bash" someone who lives differently than yourself.|||I am a full time student and have a job, I am physically fit, while I have friends that are vegans and vegetarians I do eat meat. I do not consider myself a pig and I do not consider my vegan or vegetarian friends insane. If you do not espouse your views in such a strong way and you stop putting people down for what they chose to put in their bodies then maybe they would stop calling you names.

Even Gandhi ate meat...he believed that if all Indians ate meat then the world would stop taking advantage of them because they would become stronger.|||amen! i'm a vegan, and my doctor says i'm very healthy. People give me junk about it all the time, you just gotta learn to ignore it.|||Maybe the meat eaters dont like you because you call us insane unemployed fat pigs. I dont truly care what you eat so there.|||You aren't proving your point. First you say that we think we are stronger than you but your counterpoint is that you know some vegetarians who are smart. There is a hell of a difference in strength and smarts. And by the way, whether someone eats meat does not make them a genius.|||People who eat meat arent pigs and vegans/vegetarians arent dumb. You think they're talking bad about you but read what you just typed and you sound just like them.|||i'm fit, healthy and excell at school, meat has Vital protiens and minerals for growth.
how can one NOT eat meat?

do you know how many animals die during the wheat harvest season? countless numbers of mice, ferrets and rabbits.

don't you think that you kill plants when you eat it? and guess what..."For every animal you don't eat, i'm going to eat three"
~Maddox|||Wow, as a vegan myself, I am quite disturbed by your comments. I can see why people would find you insane and you obviously aren't one of the smart vegans. Honestly, attacking people for their life choices is not only ignorant but completely detrimental to your cause.
If the entire world was vegetarian we would have more problems feeding people and a greater oil crisis than we do now. What you should be crusading for is humane treatment of animals.
I have a question as well:
If you are such a friend to animals, why would you use the term "pig" as an insult? Surely you must know that pigs are one of the smartest animals, as well as one of the cleanest.|||First, I don't appreciate the hostility. Even if some idiots have been hostile to you, I guarantee you that everyone who eats meat here would not be so.

Second, I don't think intelligence has anything to do with whether or not you eat meat. A lot of the most brilliant minds in the world are NOT vegetarian, as well.

Third, the premise that a vegetarian diet is so much healthier isn't entirely accurate, although it is certainly not entirely wrong. You are not healthier because you don't eat meat. You are healthier because you eat so many good fruits and vegetables. You could eat a "vegetarian" (no meat) diet that consists of nothing but pasta, peanut butter, and candy, and you certainly wouldn't be healthier for not eating meat.

Fourth, I have no problems with anyone choosing a vegetarian or a vegan diet. I especially respect this decision when it is made for the purpose of maintaining a healthy diet. I can even respect these diets when the individual wants to be respectful of all life, and does not want another animal's death on his conscience. However, I have a real problem when someone calls me a murderer for eating chicken.

Finally, the no job and fat comment was just rude.

God bless.|||Wow....lots of pent up anger there, huh? I'm guessing you're pretty young, so just a word of advice: Learn now not to get so worked up over something so trivial. Your blood pressure will thank you when you're older. What do you care what anyone else thinks, anyway? You don't eat meat. I do. Does it really matter?

I certainly don't appreciate the name calling, especially since you can't spell or put together a proper sentence.|||stop being critical. i'm a vegetarian, but i absolutely hate american vegetarians.|||As much as ur question is biased, it is true on one side. I'm a vegetarian & many ppl think they're "stronger" than me & that I'm krazy for not consuming dead things. Might as well eat my arm...isn't that meat too?|||I don't know why meat eaters are threatened by us. I don't know why they come to our site and talk their uneducated nonsense. I think that the meat eaters who come to this area of yahoo answers are very curious by us and deep inside want to learn how to become non meat eaters...otherwise, why are they here?

火车采集器

1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete