Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I live a pretty healthy lifestyle- I exercise regularly, don鈥檛 eat sugar, I eat whole grain foods, mostly organic fruits and vegetables. I take calcium and iron pills daily, but even though, whenever I try to donate blood they won鈥檛 accept it-they test it first, and then say that it doesn鈥檛 contain enough iron鈥?why the **** am I shaking all the time?

Is it because of me being vegan and lacking iron, or for the reason that I drink and smoke. I used to consume a lot of alcohol, especially vodka, when I was younger, almost on a daily basis. Now, I only drink it on weekends, and I drink beer and wine sometimes during the week. I don鈥檛 smoke grass real often, and I smoke everyday about 2 cigs and on weekends more.

People always remark about this, they think I do it since nervous, my friends always laugh about it. Please help! What can I do to treat it?|||If your iron is low then you need to get a supplement for it. This is your problem!|||i thk they r really jus givin u an excuse for nt allowing u to donate ur blood becus u hav drug in ur bloodstream...did tat ever occured to u? Im sure u knw tat its harmful to other ppl.|||If you want to treat your shaking, lay off the cigarettes, the grass and the drinking. That will start to cure you. You can't say that you live a healthy lifestyle when you are putting toxins like that into your body. It also sounds like you might want to get some Iron into your body. If you are low iron you are anemic. Most iron comes from animal meat, the red kind like beef. Since you are vegan you should go to the store and pick up a vitamin to help you get your iron. Ask the pharmacists there to help you find the iron that will work well for you. Take care of yourself. You only get one body!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment