Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am going there today with my two friends and my boyfriend for prom. I've been there once before with my family but lucky for me, the waitress knew exactly what a vegan was and knew what to get me. I am just worried I might get someone that doesn't know about veganism today. So, what questions do I ask? Should I be worried about the rice? What about how they flavor the tofu? Please help?|||They would surely know what a vegetarian is. Therefore vegans should have no problems either, because dairy products, eggs and honey are not things normally associated with vegetarian sushi. The rice is fine. It's just plain boiled/steamed rice, usually with a little rice-wine vinegar added, then rolled in a nori (seaweed) sheet along with thin strips of something else. With vegetarian sushi, that something else is usually cucumber, avocado, carrot or similar. Nothing to worry about. The soy sauce and wasabi that accompany the sushi are vegan-friendly too. Something else you may be able to order is edamame (soybeans). Bon appetit!|||get a vegetable sushi roll.

lol|||Raw fish.|||Why don't you order the same thing as last time- just remind them you want no animal products in it- meat, milk, or egg? Call ahead of time and it won't be a big deal.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment