Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've been a Vegan for a while and a Vegetarian for even longer. It's the one thing in my life that I know will never change and I want a tattoo supporting the lifestyle and reminding me every day why I do what I do. Does anybody have any ideas? I don't want just the word "Vegan" or anything that's Peta-inspired. I just want something that supports veganism/vegetarianism and makes a good tattoo. Any ideas appreciated!|||I'm not saying take these exactly, but I've always liked this first one: http://modblog.bmezine.com/2007/04/27/ve鈥?/a>

If that's a little much for you, you could always get something like this: http://modblog.bmezine.com/2006/06/06/hu鈥?/a>

Of course, the best thing you can do is figure out exactly what it is you want on your body forever. Remeber: it's very easy to change your mind, it's not so easy to change a tattoo once it's on your body.

Good luck!|||how about asking a tattoo artist to create something with your favorite animal and the letter V, or some type of small quote or phrase that represents your beliefs and lifestyle. what i think would look really cool is having the letter V and an animal stepping through it, if that makes any sense, like behind the first slant but in front of the second one. ask a tattoo artist for ideas too, they are creative and do what they do for a reason.|||supports veganism/vegetarianism & makes a good tattoo.

select fruits, plants and veggies that would spell out your
favourite animal:P- papaya; A-apple; N-necterine; D-dates;
A-apricot=PANDA.

U could make it: bracelet, anklet or a stick form...here, U stay true to your belief and yet show UR support of animal rights in your own right...2bz|||good question :) I'm also a vegetarian and animal rights believer . I have a passion for animals , I was originally going to get a tattoo of a wolf's paw print, but i ended up using my own dog's paw print, it turned out really good . I only wanted something small, so it was perfect for me.|||since your into animal rights, maybe you could get a small tattoo of your favorite animal (unless your favorite animal is a rhinoceros, because they aren't very pretty animals...) or maybe something like, "we are all God's beautiful creations" (unless your an atheist)|||First of all make sure that the tattooo is something that you really want because it will be with you for ever. Next choose a design or a symbol or even a saying that means something to you and that you really like. Find a really good tattoo artist in your area and go in and spend some time talking to him or her and let them know what you want and I am sure between the two of you, you will come up with exactly what you want.. I just got my first tatto 7 months ago and I love it. That is the advice I got from a friend and I used it and the tattoo turned out beautiful and I have no regrets on getting it. Good luck.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment