Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've been a vegetarian for about 11 years and now I'm considering veganism, mainly for the health benefits. I'd like to hear from vegans or people who know vegans whether or not the benefits really outweigh the challenges when eliminating all animal products from your diet. Is it something you, after a while, easily get used to? I certainly would never want to eat meat again, partly out of habit and partly from it simply having no appeal for me, so is it the same with veganism? Would like to hear from anyone with experience in this.|||Substitutes, and Vitamin B6 definciency and Vitamin B12 defienciency|||Benefits- Your body will no longer be a grave yard, high fiber diet. Less saurdated fats. Barely any cholesterol. Also, I don't know if it's just me but I never get sick supreme immune system I suppose.

Challengse - Cravings, temptation. and remaining a Vegan with out slipping. Peer pressure to eat meat. And finally accidentally messing up like eating something you thought was Vegan or safe such as foods with gelatin in them. But, most of all going to parties/cook outs or friends houses.|||lol i'm literally just starting veganism from being a constant meat eater and not caring what I ate. Yesterday was my first go at it, and yes it's quite easy. Most things you like that aren't vegan have a vegan substitute. For example, I was worried about how I would drink coffee with-out milk, turns out soy milk tastes really good with coffee! Soy milk tastes good with cereal as well. There are a lot of sites on the internet that help you too, if you want to know if something is vegan just google it, for example if I wanted to know if lays were vegan (which they are) I'd go up to google and search: are lays vegan.
You'll always find answers. Good luck.|||Benefits: it benefits your health (lowers risk of heart disease), it's better for the environment and most of all (and most importantly) it's better for animals.

Challenges: Finding something to eat at a restaurant while in a foreign country (speaking from experience).|||well you will be healthier and life a longer life ( maybe i don't know ) and most of all you might be able to drop a few pounds ( no offense) or to change the subject you should sit down and thing your decision carefully because it's a decision that can change life

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment