Friday, March 9, 2012

I see people argue back and forth... more **** talking than discussing. Im just curious where these twisted views come from. and i'm not talking about people who justdon'tt really care for meat. im talking about these people who treat veganism like a damn religion.|||They feel that way because the way people kill the animals is absolutely brutal and just f+cked up.|||I admire vegans, they stick to their convictions and make sacrifices for what they think is right.

It's very sad that we have to kill to eat. How far have we really come?|||I haven't met any of the extra religious vegans but most vegans that I do know say that meat tastes awful and makes them want to puke. When they're over I prepare a meatless substitute.|||They call it "stolen animal products". A few eat it for specific health reasons, but most don't.|||Think of all the animals slaughtered to provide humans with meat. If we knew what went on in those slaughter houses, most of us would probably convert. I eat meat because I've been eating it all my life and I'm too used to it and like it too much to stop, but if I had to slaughter the animals myself to eat it, I could never do it. Could you?|||I don't know, but if jesus ate meat that's good enough for me.|||the Hell with Vegans meat is AWESOME!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment