Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do you like the changes?|||After going vegan, I have become more healthier and more peaceful and loving. I always wanted peace and love and to help the world, and now become vegan even more so. Also I have become more happier, and clearer skin. And yes I love the changes!|||Deciding to change my diet (at the age of 13) was the first step in forming my own ideals, and breaking out of a authoritarian, conservative family.

It made me realize that you could decide who you wanted to be, then take steps to become that person.|||Veg@nism has made me more compassionate for not only animals but all living things on Earth. I don't kill bugs anymore, I don't like to cut down trees and i'm a lot more respectful to the environment. I no longer liter and I like to pick up trash I see. But other than that I am healthier and more conscious about what I put in my body. I respect my body more now and I just appreciate life more! And yes I love all the changes veg@nism has brought to me!|||I feel like a better person, mentally and phsically. I am proud of myself.|||I was born into it, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

I've thought about it, tried to seriously find it's flaws...but except for a few superficial arguments (ex. lack of iron..which can easily be remedied with a little thought), I honestly can't discredit it.

In the end, I guess it gives you a slightly different take on things (ex. thinking about the sanctity of life). But I'm sure a meat-eater could do the same =]

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment