Tuesday, February 21, 2012

鈾?/div>
  • 5 years ago
  • Report Abuse
|||When done right veganism is the BEST thing to do for your body. But if you like knowing the fact that you have caused a cow to be raped for it's milk and then beed put in a meat shreader WHOLE AND ALIVE then go ahead|||Vagitarianism is the Best & Veganism is worst in life.|||As a vegan, I think Vegetarianism/Veganism is pretty awesome.

Oh, and People Eating Tasty Animals? THAT'S SO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL|||Discipline.|||good idea. i am a semi - vegetarian (not to be skinny, cuz red meat and stuff causes cancer.) you know that only 1 out of every 2000 cows in a herd is checked for disease?|||Each to their own. But stop the preaching.|||Evil people who worship veggie monster!!!!

i want cookie monster backk|||It is a very hard diet to stick to and get all of the nutrients you need to be healthy from.|||Its amazing. Its changed my life so much. In a good way. I'm a vegan fer sher yo. Haha.|||It's a personal choice. It is good for losing weight, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's very healthy. If someone gives up meat because of animal rights, I respect their decision, but it's really hard to give up meat entirely.|||Fine.......as long as you cook your own food. Having one vegetarian in the family is stressful when it comes to making family dinners. I know I have 2 kids who were vegetarians.......at one point. Twice the work.|||I am a proud memberof PETA!!!

and I think animal cruelty is horrible, therefore vegetarianism is completey the way to go(imo)|||i think it is a freat way to stay healthy but you have to eat a lot or things w/ alot of protien so you can stay healthy i only know this stuff because i was one|||Whatever floats your boat...|||I have been a vegetarian for 35 years and wouldn't ever consider lusting for flesh or eating animal products The desire leaves and after that animal products smell obnoxious, decaying etc.

After all meat is just slowly decaying pieces of flesh from a once living animal.
.
I have two sons 26 and 31 who were raised on a meatless diet from the day they were born. They are still very strict with their diet and have no desire to eat meat.

So I have a good opinion about vegetarian eating. I do eat daity products.|||everyone to thier own......i have no problem with it....vegetarians or vegans have no effect on me...but i love my meat so it is not a lifestyle choice i could make.....|||it doesnt matter to me. its either your one or the other. as for me, i like my meat.|||I'll leave it to the vegetarians.|||It bugs me that they are always trying to tell me how and what to eat - but I don't care what they eat. I am a proud member of PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals ;)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment