Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My mom believes that veganism will kill me just because she knows vegans that daily take shots.. Post any websites or articles that explain veganism can be healthy and/or post websites that explain food you could substitute instead of milk and eggs.. Please help me!|||Sure here you go!
www.vegsource.com
www.prcm.org
www.johnrobbins.com
www.drmcdougall.com
www.vegsource.com/esselstyn/
www.americanvegan.org
www.farmusa.org
www.foodrevolution.org
www.earthsave.org

If you happen to need more my e-mail is viewable just let me know!|||www.veggielife.com

veganism is healthy, but steak and beef tastes mad good... and its more healthy.... idk y u would wanna give that up|||i was a vegitarian a long time ago and i got sick and felt weak all the time so i wouldnt suggest it. Humans were made to eat meat... regardless of your beliefs.|||i'm a veggie -between meals and i don't need any ,shot's but anyway-start your own -web-of -lies !!!!|||Oh, right. The internet is SUCH a great resource for honest data.|||http://www.hacres.com/home/home.asp
Read the many Testimonials. I do NOT take shots. I do B-12 in liquid form, but have no need to do any other supplements at all. My Blood test always come back super.|||All diets need protein, carbohydrates, and fats. You can get each of those eating either a meat based diet or a plant based diet.

Where most people get concerned is over "protein" thinking that meat, cheese and eggs are the only sources of protein on the planet. However this is not true. All of the building blocks of all cells, both plant and animal based, are composed of protein. So broccolli for example is about 44% protein. All veggies have some protein...not as much as meat which is almost all protein. And in America, it has been proven that we eat too much animal protein.

Try EarthSave as a great place to start for a level headed approach to plant versus meat based diets. www.earthsave.com|||i dunno.. but its obvious..|||I would very much like to be vegan but have had no luck with it; photos of me taken during these periods look kind of skeletonlike, the bone structure of my face looks like a corpse raised from the dead or something, even though otherwise I'm not overskinny. I started having nutrition problems as soon as I gave up eggs but now I cant stand to eat them, I actually kind of vomit them back up raw. Last time I ate egg (salad) I was spitting up egg for about half an hour. I think part of it (not getting enough nutrition) might be that vegan food tends to take longer to eat (that commercial of the woman in the office with the carrots or broccoli for example, if you've seen it). I just try to be as vegan as possible--Hare Krsna religion says it's not possible to survive as a human without dairy products; I think I finally agree. There are websites that say it's ok but I tried it and it did not work for me and I'm very serious about wanting to be vegan. So far it looks like without eggs (which I cant eat now), I have to eat fish. But I dont have access to good dairy products where I live--the only organic milk brand they have here has Vitamin D3 in it, which I think usually comes from pig skin. They do have dairy cream with no additives though.

I'm not sure how natural blood types are, (I have Nazi theories) but maybe blood type has something to do with it. I'm an O+ but I've read type A can more successfully be vegetarian.|||Not honest ones, because it isn't completely healthy and is less so than a meat eating diet.

http://www.becomehealthynow.com/article/鈥?/a>
http://www.mercola.com/2001/dec/29/veget鈥?/a>
http://www.mercola.com/2002/feb/2/vegeta鈥?/a>
http://www.vanguardonline.f9.co.uk/00509鈥?/a>
http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion鈥?/a>
http://www.becomehealthynow.com/article/鈥?/a>

They all have much more credibility than the propagandists at PETA I think, albeit it isn't the point of view you asked for.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment