Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hope you understand what I mean! If not let me know!!!|||I've been vegan for about a year now. In the beginning whenever I looked at my plate I saw a big hole where the meat used to be so I filled that hole with bread. I would eat steamed broccolli, hummus, pita bread and rice. The pita bread filled the hole on my plate. After I ventured out I tried a variety of different things, all the meat substitute and Yves and Smart Life and the more things I tried the more I came to develop a taste for them. Soy milk replaced milk for me. I had to drink a glass every day for 2 weeks to get used to the taste of it. Tofurkey replaced the turkey, vegenaise the mayo and Rice Shreds, the cheese. You get the idea. These days I don't rely to heavily on meat substitutes. They can get expensive. Instead I always eat a filling breakfast, chocked full of fiber so I don't pass out 4 hours into work. Lunch is always a salad, some fruit and some V8. Dinner is whatever I'm craving at the time. Pasta. Kashi and Amy's have awesome pizza. Stir Fry's. curries. I generally will eat at least two food bars of some kind during the day. Odwalla or otherwise and will eat cookies for dessert. I do it faithfully every night. I've struck a balance, found the foods I loved and stuck with them and I suggest you do the same. Just be sure you read every label. It becomes like second nature to you after a while.|||They eat artificial pills untouched by any life form.|||I don't really try to replace things from my former life. Find new things to enjoy.

Instead of milk, I use almond or soy milk.

In my opinion, cheese has no replacement, so I don't even bother. Sometimes I'll use avocado though for the texture and fattiness, like in a salad.

Agave nectar is almost as good as honey.

火车采集器
  • translator french to english
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment