Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yes make me feel bad. I deserve it. You know how it all started too..it was i had this one thought. I thought. One bit of cake won't end the world.
Thats how it all started. Before that i was practically a perfect vegan for years.|||That's as bad a sin in veganism as a priest having sex with an altar boy is in Catholicism, or an orthodox Jew eating a pork chop.
You will have to do penance, and of course you will never be a vegevirgin again!|||As much as I'd like to think that you and Yada Yada are just parodying the sanctimonious attitude of fanatical vegans, I've known enough of them to suspect that you're both honestly expressing what you truly believe.

As for me, I'll just go on avoiding stepping on cracks and counting every light-post I see. At least that sort of OCD doesn't make people avoid me because they think I'm a total nutter.|||Well, I've been on a diet for a year. Virtually no alcohol, but the other day I fancied a glass of wine and polished off the bottle. So what, I succumbed to temptatation. I'll get over it and continue as I was before. Regret is a waste of energy, you can't change the past so get over it....ok?|||Well, you're not vegan are you, quiche, pizza, cake, all can be made,and bought ready made, vegan friendly and animal free.
If you were a vegan, that's what you would have eaten.
Eating egg based dishes would not be a consideration for a vegan.|||I already stoped consume egg and milk since May 2008.
This morning order a breakfast, the menu say it is vegetarian,
haven't read it carefully.

But what I got is fried egg mixed with vegetable, so I still eat it.
Next time must read the menu more carefully.|||Bad Vegan! Does that help?|||Why be such a masochist?

Get back on the horse you fell off of and keep going.

Unless you're into the laying-on-the-ground-having-a-pity-party thing.

|||You are a disgrace to Vegans all around!


Well, so am I since I'm only vegetarian.|||Well honey,i wont make you feel bad.

Seems your doing that just fine yourself.

Listen,we all have things in our lives we aren't proud of,but you mustn't beat yourself up.
God,i wish we were all perfect,but that's why were on this earth to learn and make mistakes etc.

I'm a veggie,been one for over 40 years,and i cannot imagine how you are feeling,but you did it,you have to forgive yourself and move on.

Why cant you eat vegan versions of your fave foods like custard and pizza,become a clever cook and experiment with recipes that are vegan friendly,you are like us all,we all have cravings,mine is chocolate,and my thighs will attest to that!!!lol.

Be a bit kinder to yourself,and start over again clean sheet from today,and just try your best,im sure your not the first or last to have a lapse darling.Good luck.Love Ann. :):)|||The world is just the same as it was yesterday or the week before so I don't think that you deserve the attention.

This is probably just a lame joke anyway.|||its ok, its hard to keep temptation away, i don't blame you. i wont make you feel bad because what kind of a person would i be? But i will say this, don't eat any of the stuff for as long as possible and you will be good again. Being a vegan is extremely hard for me because where i live every body eats nothing but meat and animal products.
its ok, we forgive you|||Next you will be nailing a catfish to a board while its alive and then tearing its skin off, justifying it by saying "Oh, everyone knows that animals cannot feel pain like we do" knowing quite well that all animals have pain receptors and suffer from pain.
And you will swerve your car to run over stray dogs and squirrels, justifying it by saying that in the city they shouldn't be on the streets anyway, knowing all the time that they have as much right to being on the streets as you do.
And you will take your knife and cut a strip of skin out of your mom by justifying it by saying that everyone else has a leather belt so you have as much right as everyone else to have one, all the while knowing that you already have a closet full off product made from the skins of Holocaust victims you bought on eBay from an old Nazi Gestapo officer who cherished them ever since his stint in Auschwitz.

火车采集器
  • sigalert san diego
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment