Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it because they think if they don't eat bacon burgers and steaks they don't look masculine?|||I know, right?!!! We need some more veggie guys!

Seriously I find guys who are vegetarian so attractive!! ha ha If guys maybe realized how much a girl loves a vegetarian guy- they could use that to their advantage in getting girls! :)

There's a few reasons that come to mind for me:
Maybe it seems emasculating to them, maybe women are more compassionate or health conscious, or maybe women are more committed to lifestyles changes (and therefor stay vegetarian after saying they're going to be)

I'm not really sure but I'm all for more vegetarian guys! ;)|||To the iron deficient girl. I am iron deficient and I am a vegetarian. You can get your iron from beans, pastas, baked potatoes, spinach, prunes, raisins etc. And I'm doing fine. If it's hard for you to find food that you like, you can also take iron vitamins which you can get from your local drug store.

Anywoo, most guys don't feel like men if they don't eat meat. This is because simply society. Commercials "go beef" also send those subliminal messages. It's just a masculine thing.|||I'm a guy.

I rarely eat fast food,
and mostly because I can't afford to go to restaurants to
get what fast food restaurants sell,
(because you don't get much for your cash).

But when I have an option to eat healthier meats then I will,
and I will rarely go to McDonalds.

Personally, I do not like bacon burgers,
and I do not eat at "In-N-Out Burger" or places like that.

But I do need an occasional source of healthy lean meat
such as from fish (and or chicken, well done).

I noticed that whenever I refrain from eating red-meat that I start to feel weak,
and so it has nothing to do with image, or machismo.

I simply cannot feel energetic or strong living on just
soy,nuts & berries, eggs, fruits & vegetables, and breads.

I tried the soy, nuts-and-berries thing before, ...don't want to do it again.

So therefore, I eat meat and only occasionally do I eat steak.|||I think it's because they feel threatened. They don't want to think that there's anything ethically wrong with eating meat. If they validate vegetarianism they invaletate meat-eating and they don't want to have to examine themselves and make changes to their lifestyle. So it's easier for them to insult and belittle vegetarians as it validates their own position and makes them feel good.

P.S. I don't necisarily believe that meat eating is wrong. I don't freak out at meat eaters. Everyone needs to make their own choices. Which is why it's so upsetting when meat-eaters freak at me.|||Because vegetarians, especially vegans are very outspoken in trying to force their point of views on the rest of us. I've seen booklets on cars of slaughtered animals, what if kids see that kind of thing?

On a more personal note, vegetarians and vegans seem like very difficult people, you have to cook different for them, and when you go to restaurants they have to order different foods, and they are constantly worried about what they are eating. Just makes it harder to spend time with them. And if it's a girl and the relationship is getting serious I would personally be worried about what kind of diet you would impose on our kids and them not getting enough vitamins and nutrients. I'm sorry, but if you have to go out of your way to find foods and supplements so you can get enough vitamins to be healthy, that is not a natural diet, it may be for cows and rabbits, but not humans.|||Because they are afraid of anything that is different.

We unfortunately live in a society where the herd mentality rules. A few people are able to break away from the herd and do what they believe in but not many. Most poor souls are firmly under the control of the vast meat industry marketing machine and are incapable of resisting it.

It is called being part of a consumer oriented, marketing controlled, western society that cares more for profit and coarse hedonism than for the beliefs of others and the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.

Cheers!|||According to the formula to calculate the force of gravity {g = GM / (R + h) 2 } the force of gravity exerted by a body (eg planet Earth) will continue to rise as height above the body (h) decreases.
Does the formula continue to hold true if h becomes negative (inside the body)?
Take the oft-employed example of the vacuum-filled shaft passing through the Earth. If I jumped in, would I continue to accelerate until I reached the center of the Earth/center of mass? Or would the mass of the rocks and magma above me start to pull on me in the opposite direction, so that my acceleration would slow? Asked another way, if I were standing on a platform 1-meter above the center of Earth's mass, would I feel weightless, or be crushed under my own weight?|||No because they love the taste of meat. and also if you eat no meat your body becomes physically leaner instead of buffed out. A lot of men need meat because of the way they are built, they would have to eat constantly in order to not feel starved. I'm a girl but have an iron deficiency and I could never be a vegetarian.|||I could care less what your dietary choices are. I bash them for their hypocrisy. "I SAVE ANIMALS!" Yeah... next time you make your tofu come out to the farm with me and help peel animals out of the combine when harvesting your soy. Also, I have never seen an omnivore slap a carrot out of some strangers hand and yell VEGETABLE KILLER!!|||Apparently sticking a big slab of meat down your throat is manly.|||I'm a male vegetarian and I think we rock!|||because a peni$ is made out of meat

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment