Tuesday, February 21, 2012

After all, she's never tried to force her beliefs on us.|||My family of rabid carnivores and hunters took it as a personal insult when I became a vegetarian. Maybe your family is like mine and they don't understand that your cousin's choice is an expression of her beliefs rather than an insult to theirs. Also, they're always worried about what I'm going to eat at family get togethers even though I tell them not to worry about it. Some people have the "I need to please everyone" mentality. Or might assume that your cousin is going to judge them for eating meat. Of course, I don't know your family so they could have different reasons.|||Im a vegan and I asked my brother the same question. He thinks its because people automatically go on the defensive and assume the person is going to judge them and try to persuade them to go vegan. Some people think vegans are all crazy extremists who will throw paint on people wearing fur coats. LOL...sad but true...|||Because vegans are dirty hippies|||Because we didn't fight our way up to the food chain just to eat vegetables.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment