Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm currently a vegetarian and have been wanting to go vegan for a while now. I'm just not sure where to begin. I'm the only vegetarian in my family and they are all against it. They think it is unhealthy, so how do I do this slyly and without them really knowing? How do I begin?|||Just begin with short replacements. It's all really simple. Just Wring it all out so to speak and most importantly, DO NOT BE AFRAID to make this step. If you want to be open about it, that's your choice. If not, just act like you normally would.|||First do some research on foods that you can and can't eat, you will be surprised at how many foods out there contain animal products. Next plan out what you will eat throughout the day, what will you eat for breakfast, lunch, snacks, when you go out with friends...etc. Then just do it. You may find becoming vegan hard at first because there will be soo many foods that will be restricted from your diet, you will find yourself always reading ingredient labels, but it will become easier. Just know that there are many vegan options that substitute your favorite foods, so that should make it easier. As for your family, i'm in the same boat as you, they always tell me that its unhealthy, and that I need meat to live, and yadda yadda yadda. Just ignore them, remind yourself why you are doing it and how many animals lives you are saving.
Good luck!|||Just do it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment