Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm already a vegan, and I want to try a raw vegan diet for a weak to experience what it would be like. Anybody have anything they can share with me? Thanks.|||Its hard a first but you feel SO good after doing it! There's a lot of raw cookbooks you can use to cook from and the recipes are so good. All of Sarma Melngailis recipes are amazing! It's very healthy and you get a lot more nutrients from all the foods you don't cook so you will have a whole lot more energy, and i have gotten one small cold since i did it, but other than that i haven't caught any sickness from anyone in a very long time. I have always been vegan so i don't know about raw meat, but as gross as meat is that sound terrible. Also i like raw vegan deserts better than any other kind! Good luck :)|||I tried it for a few weeks and it was tough for me. You really have to plan ahead if you want to use sprouted/soaked grains and beans, and I just wasn't good at doing that. I think it would be easier if you plan out all of your meals a week ahead of time so you can be prepared. I ended up eating a lot of smoothies and raw veggies because I was too lazy to plan, and I just ended up being hungry all the time.

I'm in no way saying that a raw diet is bad or inadequate; you just have to be willing to put in some extra time and effort.|||I did it for about a week....it was very hard for me because I still live with my parents and don't have my own car (and therefore can't go to the store as often as needed), but I lost weight, felt more energetic overall, and stopped having digestive problems. I'm considering carrying it out long term, but I'm not sure how easy it's gonna be while I still live with my parents. Long story shorter, it was totally worth it. Even if you're just doing it for a week. Go for it! :D|||Im a vegan who eats mostly raw. I would suggest going on line and looking up some recpies and planning a menue. That would be the best thing to do. My absoulte fave is Raw spaghetti with raw sauce:)|||I tried it, but my hamburgers didn't turn out too yummy and I got sick from eating raw chicken.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment