Friday, February 24, 2012

I need to lose alot of wieght. I take b complex & fish oil pills, which i heard will help me lose some wieght. I'm a vegetarian now, considering becoming a vegan. If i become one will that be a quick way to get the wieght off also? Any other tips are very appreciated! Sincerely Jen.|||There is no diet that will make you lose weight, magically!
You need to put a diet plan together getting all the correct nutrients and counting the calories.
Exercise is the most important of all.|||Well, in my case going vegetarian gave me a better concentration on what I was eating, and so it also promoted portion control, calorie count, and nutrient balances as well as needed exercise to stay healthy. I went vegetarian in July of last year and I weighed 198 lbs. Today, I weigh 134 lbs.

A vegetarian or vegan diet alone won't make you lose weight, but it is one step to more focused and healthy diet plan perhaps.|||I'm 5'5", when I became vegetarian, I stayed at about 130 lbs. I'm vegan now, and am at about 126 lbs. without attempting to control my weight.

What I mean is, you will probably not sink below a normal weight eating only vegan/vegetarian foods unless you do something extra, which is a good thing :)

It's not really a weight loss diet so much as a reach a healthy weight diet. I mean I'm not really skinny, just normal.|||I'm 5'5 1/2' and I weighed 133 before Vegetarian. I went vegetarian(lacto-ovo) and dropped to 110. Then I went vegan and I dropped to 106-108(I bounce back in forth) I, technically, am underweight, but my doctor said I was extremely healthy and to keep it up, but if i drop below 100, i need to come back to see what's going on. So, I guess you can drop weight... but you must do it in a healthy way. Exercise and eat properly. Don't become a vegetarian and eat nasty junk food ****... Be as healthy as possible. And after a few weeks of it, I recommend getting a blood test to see if you're getting all your nutrients. Good Luck!|||It depends on what you're eating. Vegans who are eating healthy foods and eating moderately throughout the day have a better chance of losing weight rather than a vegan who eats soy ice cream and potato chips all day.
Follow the vegan food pyramid: http://www.chooseveg.com/vegan-food-pyra鈥?/a>
Make sure you eat a variety of beans, nuts/seeds, fruits, vegetables, and grains (rice, cereal, bread, ect). Aim for 1200-1500 calories a day and do some moderate exercises, and you should easily lose some weight.|||i dont know about quick or a lot but you might lose some weight from not eating as much meat but as long as you maintain a healthy diet... fuits, vegetables, eggs(look up healthy foods). and make sure you get enough protein cause you wont be eating meat which is where you usually get it from.
good luck.! but please dont lose too much weight too quickly, its not healthy. and dont stop eating or go on any ridiculous diet plan, thats definitely not healthy either!
try exercising.!|||No, YOU will make you lose weight.

Vegetarian diets are not weight loss diets, nor are vegan diets.
You can pig out on pizza and fries and chips and chocolate and junk food all day long on those diets.

The only way to lose weight is to eat less.|||Nope, vegans and vegetarians can eat pretty unhealthy food if they want to. Plus, I have never heard of B complex and fish oil helping you lose weight. Bottom line to lose calories in need to be less than calories burned.|||Eating vegan won't help you lose weight on its own. Fewer calories and more exercise is the simplest formula for weight loss.|||my 16 yr old son became a vegan 2 weeks ago and has lost 8 lbs. I've gained 3. Go figure.|||depends what U eat - my friend became a vegetarian & put on a lot of weight

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment