Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Notta DAMN thang...Vegetarianism and veganism is a LIFE choice, not that they MISS something...I always wonder why meat-eaters get aggravated at vegans, or more importantly even give a crap on our beliefs...I say mind your own frigan business...|||I am a new vegatarian and I missed eating meat so much that I became a second order vegetarian. Now I only eat animals that eat vegetables. This makes me much happier, following the path of vegetarianism and making the world a safer place.|||meat?|||my sister has been veggie for a while,she loves the smell of bacon cooking,but wouldn't eat it!|||A BIG GREASY CHEESEBURGER|||Meat is the obvious ans. but you also have to look at the vitamins and minerals that have to be replaced from that lost source of food and by products. Some adjustment will be need too. Being a vegetarian is not just about not eating meat, its about finding alternative sources for vit.n min. to remain healthy|||I dont miss anything about it, well my dad had pepperoni bread yesterday, and i guess i miss that the most. But i love animals so i dont miss it much.|||Nothing.|||I have only been a vegan for about a month, and I haven't had very many cravings. I've been told that normally you crave what you are lacking, so I suppose that is a good sign.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment