Friday, February 24, 2012

I want soy chicken and stuff not because it tastes like chicken but because its very filling. I tried walmart and smiths grocery but it's all nasty. where else can I go? don't say whole foods or anything super expensive...|||I do shop at whole foods and some things are pretty expensive. I really like making my own things though. I buy black beans, dried and cook them in the crockpot with no seasoning. Then I make black bean burgers with cilantro, garlic, oatmeal and sometimes walnuts. I also use a lot of mushrooms for meat substitue. I have tried the Quorn brand chicken which I get at kroger. I like it, but recently heard there were some complaints about it, so you might want to check that out. Also, extra firm tofu is good if you marinate it before you cook it.|||Find a good Thai or Korean supermarket. The ones near me sell restaurant sized tofu tuna, tofu chicken, all kind of vegetarian meats, in different sizes- massive block of it too . YOu will also find fresh tofu, baked tofu and all kinds of other soy stuff in a good Asian market, and it's worth going the extra few miles once a month.|||Hi, I live with a Vegan who is pretty strict about what he eats. He is carefull to check the ingrediants for canned and processed food that he buys. He shops mainly at our local Safeway and Trader Joe's which here on the west coast both have good vegan food selections. We also have good fresh vegtables at our local farmers markets, ------ don't by products with egg whites in them, any store is good for vegan products , advoid the produce from outside the borders where sewer treatment plants scarce and drought area because of contaminated sewer water crops causing zoonotic,e-coli|||You can make bean burgers, veggie burgers, there are alternative things like ''veggie chicken'' and things like that.|||you can find some vegan products at Walmart but also try any whole foods stores or trader joes|||give it up and go back to normal eating

火车采集器
  • vin number
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment