Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I think it is the most powerful, haunting ,thought-provoking song on
the subject by miles. I am vegan thanks to Morrissey ! The day I heard that song was the last day of eating flesh for me.|||Sure we can all agree that no song has done more for pale, pastey, thin, malnourished people than Meat is Murder. Fortunately most of the world knows the truth. If you have such a hard time eating meat that is commercially produced in slaughter houses, why not do the right thing and start your own farm? If you really want to make a difference. If not, keep on whining in the background.|||i never heard that one, i'll google it.
my fave for vegetriansim is "free me".

good for you for refusing to eat FLESH!!!|||I know it's not a song, but what about "The Jungle" by Sinclair?|||I've never once heard of the song, so it did nothing for me.|||what about the band Earth Crisis(all vegan members)?|||I agree and congratulations on your choice. I remember that song! I still eat meat but respect your choice.|||What about Nirvana's song "Something in the Way" ...he says... "It's okay to eat fish, cause they don't have any feelings" ....he's being sarcastic of course!

I'm not a vegetarian. I truly wish I could be for all the right reasons. Killing animals is like killing your brothers and sisters. I think the first "hitting & killing" of animal is the root of all of violence. It kinda messed us up in the head when we (humans) started killing things. I mean, this primitive drive is the same primitive drive that fuels abuse, war, etc etc..... It's like saying be loving and be civilized but always be dettached enough to go shoot something in the head...or strangle it to death. Where do we draw the line? Be civilzed, yet be a killer. All violent acts came from the original act of violence, killing animals. Now it is, unfortunately, a primitive instinct in all of us. The question, are we (humans) ready to truly evolve? I don't think so. Bc if we were, we'd all be vegetarians and we would all living creatures. Sad, isn't it? sniff sniff|||Yes I do.

I prefer the song Carrot juice is murder - arrogant worms

Real song real funny. If you can't laugh after listening to this then you really need to get out more.

Yes, I know its a stereotypes of Vegans, but that doesn't make it less funny.

Maybe changing my mind about vegans|||I like beef stew, chicken cordon bleu with ham in the middle, ribs, ribeye steak, pork chops, hamburgers, tru-tip steak, and lettuce.|||I've neer heard it before, so I guess it hasn't done too much for meat-eaters everywhere....

I do like that PETA poem though... something about Peaople Eating Tasty Animals.....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment