Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In China..only Buddhists monks
In India..a lot of people|||Many Chinese don't even consume dairy products. I have meet someone from China who hadn't seen butter before working with me. I think it varies by region; China is huge. Many can't afford meat, but the people who can usually eat a lot of seafood and (surprisingly) pork from Iowa. I live in Iowa.

Report Abuse

|||Hi Ewan, I would say it is very common in both countries. In india in a lot of places the population is too poor to afford meat and a few religions are vegetarian in their outlook to diet. In china in the rural areas it will be like the way it used to be in the west. if you can afford meat or you raised your own then you had it if not then you eat whatever you can. Although as in India there will be people who either prefer a vegetarian diet or will also follow this way for religious reasons. And as there are over a billion people in each country I wouldn't like to have to stand and cook for them all. I hope this helps,all the best. rab|||wikipedia,the free online encyclopedia has information on:

vegetarianism at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetariani鈥?/a>

and on veganism at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism|||In China, almost unheard of.

In India more common.|||Pretty common, although most chinese don't eat red meats, they consume a large amount of fish.
I heard like 30% of indians are vegetarian.. Not sure about vegan. Alot of their foods have cream and butter in them.

火车采集器
  • p411
  • restaurant reviews
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment