Tuesday, February 21, 2012

definitely, i mean look at how far its come just compared to like the 1950's. it used to be incredibly difficult to follow a vegetarian diet and still go out to eat because most things had meat in them. now there are many more options due to the increasing number of veggie people :)|||I do. It may be that I have the advantage of living in a veggie friendly city, but even beyond that I see differences that I didn't used to see. Major shoe brands are making lines of vegan shoes. The vegetarians sections are grocery stores are significantly larger than they were 5 years ago. I think that beyond being vegetarian for the traditional reasons, being vegetarian is very eco-friendly, which is also in turn becoming more and more popular as people become more aware of the state that earth is getting into.|||Yep. When I was a kid I didn't find out what vegetarians were until about 10..let alone vegans. Now it's definitely becoming more popular with all of the celebrities doing it too.|||I would say that vegetarianism is becoming more popular/acceptable. Not a lot of people know what veganism is.|||Yes. I think people are becoming more informed about the chemicals and other things that are being put into foods.|||yaa. cause now its a fasion , not a belief..
along with JohnLennon, being a "hippie", and a lot of other stupid stuff.|||yes because the people who raise the animals put many different chemicals in the blood.|||ywa|||If u are asking if I enjoy eating veal,, then yes I love veal it's really when I'm driving my hummer around for hours on end for no reason

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment