Friday, February 24, 2012

sorry to sterotpye but im emo, and in my experience many emos are veggies.
thanks peoples

xoxo|||Adam and Eve were vegans and I'm 1000% SURE the EMO sub-culture was not around then.|||I am Vegan, and I love Fall Out Boy... Most of my friends call themselves emo, but if I am completely honest, I have no idea if I would be classified as emo. I know the the term is associated with very expressive and confessional lyrics, I write poetry and prose that is very personal, often deep and quite dark.
Actually that has given me something to think about, "am I emo?"

Also back on topic, not one of my emo friends are vegetarian or vegan, so I am not really sure, interesting thought though.|||No, it's not. They're two different things. Vegetarains and Vegans have been around longer than Emo's have. I'm a goth now, adn I'm a Vegetarain. I know people ho I wouldn't label as anything who are vegetarains, it's just an eating habit, not a part of any "clique" sorry. It does makes sense though that you guys would care about animals thogh, I don't know hy it does, but it just does.|||veg*ns have been around a lot longer that this sub culture.
I know nothing about...emos? And I'm a vegan, who was vegetarian long before that.

I would guess they were not connected. However, many young people at least try vegetarianism, so I can see how it might seem a sub-group of preteens had a high percentage of veggies.|||Not really. Politicians, teachers, "preps", hippies, mothers, fathers, ... anyone in any category you can think of could be a vegetarian either because they love animals or health reasons... or both! If your friends are just doing it to support their Emo fad then they're doing it for the wrong reasons.|||There does seem to be a higher occurrence of vegetarianism in those subcultures. Artists, punks, folks, hardcore, feminists and college students all have higher rates from my own experience. Of course, all this eventually trickles down into scene and emo.|||People are vegetarians mainly because of their love for animals, religion and/or health reasons, sure, but let me assure you that ANY reason for being a vegetarian is a good one!!!
(you just have to be a smart one and get all your nutrients)|||I guess you could say i'm an "emo" (hate stereotypes though..) and i am a vegan and have been for like 3 years. but i have noticed this also lots of "emos" don't eat meat.|||no, i am a vegetarian and i am not emo.|||20 years ago you would be asking the same question about punks.

Sorry, there's no correlation.|||sorry to make you seem like you don't count but, no.


vegetarianism is wide ranged and ancient.|||Vegetarianism has been around for thousands of years. I don't think Buddha or Mahavira were emos.|||wow i dont think it is part of any sub culture lol
people from all walks of life become vegan or veggies lol|||IDK!? Maybe to be healthier... or cuz meat doesnt taste good n e more.

L8rz
Imani Paige

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment