Friday, February 24, 2012

Cows have to be milked. If they don't, their utters dry up and they moan because it hurts so bad. Chickens have to lay eggs. It's what they do. I know all about factory farming and how terrible it is, but why not just buy organic milk and eggs?|||Are you saying we should milk pregnant women, because it hurts when their milk dries up too...

This doesn't make sense to me.

Some people just believe certain things. They have the right to. We're just talking about food. As long as they aren't up in your junk, just leave them alone.

Personally, I think eggs are creepy. I'm not 'vegan'. I think eggs stink and I think they are totally creepy. That's why I don't eat them.
______________________
Who says cows are meant to have milk? So are pregnant women, but do you see us bottling it?

Chickens...well, I think eggs are just creepy.

Honestly though, who cares. It's what these people believe.

If you really want to learn about them go here;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegan

As quoted:
People become vegans for a variety of reasons, including ethical concerns such as animal rights and the environment, as well as more personal reasons such as health benefits[1] and spiritual or religious concerns.

Otherwise, it just sounds to me like you're trying to start up an arguement.|||I see. Well, take into consideration the nutritional value. If you completely cut out milk and eggs, you'll have to come up with alternate sources of calcium and protiens. You'd do best to speak with a nutritionist if you are seriously considering this as an option.

Report Abuse

|||Btw, Organic food is more expensive. That is probably a serious consideration for most people. Plus, it's not like you're going to go out to eat and request that they only use organic milk/eggs =P
Even bread contains egg...I think that you'd have a hard time being vegan.
Good Luck.

Report Abuse

|||Ya, I agree with what you said, it would be VERY difficult! And I'm not sure it's the best thing at my age, as much as I'd like to. Thanks again for your answer!

Report Abuse

|||And that's why I'm only vegetarian, not vegan.|||Yeah and plants have feeling too ever put a tomatoe plant in a closet and not water it.|||I agree. What's so wrong about that!|||Join PETA like I did

People for the
Eating of
Tasty
Animals|||No one lives forever

I swear when i die my body better be worthless
because if its all healthy and wonderful, Im gonna be pissed.

if it werent for farming we would be catching, killing, skining, deviening, and gutting everything we eat. I personally think the industry helps out quite a bit unless you all want to go hunting or something


Vegan, vegitarian, whatever, plenty of rabbit food in the world for you.

oh by the way arent eggs and milk already organic?|||Exactly. If cows, who are bigger and stronger than people, didn't enjoy having their teats massaged, they would have kicked and run away generations ago.|||You are right but I also think people who wish to be vegans are fine doing so if that's what they choose. I personally couldn't be that disciplined but I agree with you that factory farming is terrible. Buying organic is a great way to show you care and I do whenever possible.|||So do you think that without people, cows and chickens wouldn't be able to function??????? Animals do not depend on us, we depend on them. :-)


I'm not a vegan, and I do buy organic milk and eggs. Just raising the question.|||I think that people who freak out about eating cows, chickens, etc...need to realize that the animals were put here on Earth, by God, for us to eat.|||If people stopped eating eggs and milks gradually, breeding would gradually stop and they'll be just the right amount for carnivores. I'm not saying I believe it's bad to eat dairy, just answering your question. I prefer organic when I can afford it.|||people want meat (hey dumbass all eggs and milk are organic)|||I think the problem with milking is that the cows have to get pregnant every so often and dairy farmers take away the babies so they can keep the milk. That's just what I've heard.|||Yes, cows have to be milked. That's why they have CALVES. They normally don't just produce milk all the time, only when they have calves (like women produce breastmilk only when they're going to have a baby). People make them pregnant all the time (or give them hormones) so they need to be milked all the time; in nature, this wouldn't be so.|||Hey, I like the P.E.T.A. answer. I'll have to borrow that sometime.|||I also don't understand why vegans don't believe in wearing wool. If a sheep is not shaved during the summer they will die from overheating.|||From what I understand, vegans stay away from all that (even organic) because the cows produce milk to feed their offspring and is not meant to be drunken by humans. Same goes for chickens. The eggs are meant to birth chicks, not meant to be eaten by humans.|||thats the problem with vegans. the lack of meat and milk causes them to be irrational and extremely stubborn.|||Some people think that eggs should be kept to grow into chicks. And some religions think it is unclean to drink milk from from cows.
And some believe the cow is holy, so they think is like drinking that which comes from a God.

Some people just dont like the thought it's come out of somewhere that is very alike to its butt.|||Veganism is a philosophy and lifestyle that avoids using animals and animal products for food, clothing and other purposes. In practice, a vegan (an adherent to veganism) commits to the abstention from consumption or use of all animal products, including meat, fish, poultry, honey, eggs and dairy products, as well as articles made of fur, wool, bone, leather, feathers, pearls, mother of pearl, coral, and other materials of animal origin. Many vegans also avoid products that have been tested on animals. People who avoid eating all animal products, but who otherwise use animal by-products (for example, leather shoes) are commonly referred to as dietary vegans.|||I agree with you. But I believe vegetarians and meat-eaters will always outnumber vegans, so the cows shouldn't have anything to worry about. Vegans can keep to their preference without harming cows. And, yes, go organic!!!|||hmm i say that those vegan ppl have a right 2 do what they want u cant make some 1 eat something. its not rite.

and ppl get all sad when a deer gets eaten. well if the deer doesnt get eaten the predator will die.

so i still eat the cows and chickens because i need protein. you vegans and vegitarians who get along fine: more power 2 ya|||well i understand how you feel .

but beside the fun and heath beifits you are also help to stop suffering.
just think that same cow that you got milk from might in up in a food steak hot dog . etc. organic or not
ckicken lay a egg then peopel make batter with it then fry the chicken what if if was the same ck s egg
sad
reality

why not use the great blesings of th futer and moderen times
present time|||Okay...

(These questions!)

Milk cows (Holsteins) need to give milk because their activity has been altered in a way that makes it necessary for them to give milk...untampered with in nature they would only produce milk to feed their calves.

Chickens - Again...altered from their natural daily routine...unfertilized eggs....(Science class, birds and bees, etc.)

The organic aspect only changes wha the animals are fed and not much else. Even if the animals were aloud to be totally free-range they are still being made to live a lifestyle contrary to what they would in nature.

That said...if you believe as I do, God has given us common sense with which to live our life and animals to rule over and whatever, whatever, whatever...

I have never seen where a vegan diet is "natural." The vegans, hardcore vegans, would have you believe the human body was not designed to digest meats and animal products...my family generally lives into their 90's and not a vegan in the bunch. Somehow we get by.

You have to decide how to live your life in a way that is best for you and go forward from day to day. I don't judge them, they should not judge me...just don't expect to see a vegan meal on my table without advanced notice, upon which I'll provide you with a beautiful spread of food with no animal content...and eat my steak, rare to medium rare tomorrow!|||But we meat eaters help thin a possible over population of cows chickens... Well somebody has to do it and it might as well be me. Have a good one:-)|||Cows do have calfs to drink their milk.|||wel' i'm not a vegan i'm only a vegetarian,

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment