Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Been vegetarian for years.

Tried Veganism for nine months....failed.....going to try again....|||I was a Vegan for 1 year and failed. I think I'm going to try it again in the future.|||I'm not a big meat eater but our meals are largely dictated by husband's likes and dislikes - too much phaff to prepare two different menus.
I eat veggie when with a vegan friend, but love milk and cheese products too much to change to veganism; never yet found a soya substitute for cheese which isn't totally disgusting.|||Tried vegetarianism for a year but it was a long time ago before there was the choice there is today, I still eat a lot of prepared foods aimed at vegetarians, Tesco do some great vegeburgers.|||Thats great your a vegetarian!
I tried to be a vegetarian and i lasted around 9 months. Even though I am not now i just dont find meat that appetizing. I like it once in a while though|||Tried vegetarianism for a few months but got really sick. :\
One day hopefully I'll try again and succeed. :)|||I don't see the point of it, non-vegans get blamed for killing live animals that didn't deserve to die. But you're killing living plants that didn't deserve to die.|||have been a veggie for a relatively short time but already have restricted diet so veganism isn't an option for health reasons|||Yup, been a vegetarian since February. Tried veganism for like two days, then I saw a Haagen Daaz commercial...need I say more?|||I would be a vegetarian if i had a bit more discipline.. I could never be a vegan because I like dairy too much...|||Yeah, the former. Lasted two years. Not bad actually.|||Veganism - Never.

i cant live without Tea / Coffee !|||I've gone one better I tried a vegan I liked her alot, tasted like strawberries|||I have not. I see no purpose in it.|||I tried vegetarianism.... that lasted for about an hour or two.|||I need meet everyday|||About 5 minutes, I missed being normal and went and had some bacon|||Can't & Won't.|||Yea !
I love my veggies right next to my steak,chops, chicken or fish !|||About 1/3 of my plate is vegan. I think that is enough.|||no im not retarded and i dont feel sorry for animals that die|||Hell no! I love meat too much

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment