Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Most girls finish puberty and get over their eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, vegetarianism).

Others realize how ridiculous it is.|||I am still vegan but the only reasons I would ever go back would be either a really intense food craving that I gave in to or for health reasons. I won't give in to cravings now because I know if I gave in once I wouldn't continue on the same path I'm on now.
I would never eat meat as a craving though.. the whole idea of it has just become sickening to me now as I haven't had it in so long. It would have to strictly be for health reasons at that point. I would at least make an attempt to change my diet very slightly to provide the nutrients that I needed before going back to either vegetarian or giving it all up..|||I had to I was living in a remote area and we could not get fresh fruit or vege's. Being VEGAN meant that I ended up staving. (and I gained heaps of weight!!!) ...years later I have returned to a more populated area and discovered Quorn (micro-protein) I am now back to being Vegetarian because of the cruelty involved in turning animals into food (I hate it!!!)

I love all animals .... just not for DINNER!|||Most girls finish puberty, give up their hopes and dreams, and fall victim to the meat industry marketing machine.

Others go back to eating meat because they fail to see how ridiculous it is to eat meat.

Cheers!|||1. their weak
2. vegetarianism was a trend and it looked 'cool' at the time
3. their hypocrites.|||i'm not exactly sure why i was a vegetarian but i really missed chicken so i thought I'll just eat chicken :)|||It wasn't good for my body, and one of the sports i was in i needed all the nutrition i could get|||Because I reeaaallly wanted steak.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment