Friday, February 24, 2012

I live in Texas and unfortunately I am the only vegan I (personally) know. BUT I wouldn't say its unheard of although we are a very small percentage. There are vegan restaurants here! :-) There is Spiral diner which I love, the veggie garden (tasty vegan Asian food) by my university, a vegan friendly pizza place a few mins away from my house, a new restaurant just opened called D'Vegan, one tough cookie bakery in Irving area, There are a few more I haven't tried yet. So I would say...I have my options. Its obvious its becoming more popular.

Oh and I found out University of Texas in Arlington has a vegan club...how cool is that,|||Reasonably popular, yes. There are a few vegan restaurants in the city here, but not enough vegan-friendly places in the suburbs other than Asian food stores (although vegan options are becoming more common, slowly). I'm yet to meet someone who doesn't understand at least the general gist of veganism, and there are some food and makeup brands which are specifically stated to be vegan which shows it's a decent selling point, meaning there must be a significant number of vegans around. I live in Sydney, Australia by the way.|||I live in Ohio and we have quite a few vegan companys like Luna burgers, patty cakes vegan bakery and so on. I have lots of omnivore friends in my grade and only one veggi friend and a veg friend out side of school. We have the mercy for animals campaigne wich is really ausum. I live in a place I'll has say mostly meat eating people but still with lots of vegetarians.|||I come from a small town in northern NSW Aust, it's cattle and sheep country. I've never had any adversity or problems for the choice of my diet, vegetarian for 10 years, vegan now 10 days. I think as long as you don't make an issue out of it, no one really cares. When I go to the chinese shop, I just ask for some stir-fried vegies, and boiled rice, the chinese is the only restaurant apart from pizza|||I don't know how popular it is, I live in the midwest. I have 2 vegans and 1 vegetarian in my immediate family,|||My family are Jains and we live surrounded by Hindus and Jains so yes it is popular in my area.|||No. i'm a 'weirdo' to most people. and its only popular with proper hippys.|||no me being a vegetarian seems to make people angry but i don't care.............i don't tell other people what to eat so they have no right telling me what to eat :)|||no-one likes an angry vegetarian. they are always angry

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment