Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Healthy diet or whip myself?
I gotta go for the diet.|||That's a tough one. I think I'd pick the self-flagellation.|||hmm..i'm gonna have to go with self flagellation.|||Being a vegetarian but not a vegan, I would still rather choose self-flagellation. At least self-flagellation can only last so long.|||To me, personally, veganism is FAR more enjoyable.

It doesn't hurt.|||I don't view veganism as restricting. I mean, obviously your diet is constricted, but I feel, look better and I don't miss animal products at all. Especially with all the substitutes out there now. Ice cream, eggs, deli cuts, turkey, cheese, milk, pretty much anything you could think of.|||Vegans eat really well, what is your problem? Your questions are becoming boring.|||Self flagellation was never enjoyable that I remember. Not that I ever did it. Actually I have never hit myself with anything, although I once thought about hitting somebody with the leg of a pig. Pigs that's what pork is made out of.|||Yes!!!!!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment