Friday, February 24, 2012

Higher|||While merely switching from a diet including meat to a Vegetarian or Vegan diet does not change your IQ, it's been found that people who make the decision to live a Vegetarian or Vegan lifestyle tend to have a higher IQ. There is no difference in IQ from Vegetarians to Vegans, however.

The reason why, in general, Veg*ns have a higher IQ than Omnivore is not the diet itself, but the fact that Vegetarians and Vegans have made a decision outside of what is considered "normal" by modern society. Veg*n diets are not widely accepted in today's society, and it has been shown that those who are able to make decisions different than those around them typically have a higher IQ. For example, an Atheist would likely have a higher IQ than a person of faith, simply because religion plays a huge role in the world today and, generally speaking, Atheism is considered taboo. Democrats would also likely have higher IQs, etc. This is not to say that this is the case with every Veg*an, and in either case, the difference is slight (usually between 4-12 points).

: )|||Since I have no data, I can't definitively say either way.

My experience suggests vegans (long-time vegans, that is) tend to be very well-educated. Still, the majority of well-educated people eat meat, so...

I'm not trying to brag. I'm just admitting my I.Q. Is 152. My husband is a meat-eater, and his I.Q. Is 148, so...

I will say that long-time vegans also tend to be extremely well-educated about nutrition and food processing practices.|||Neither, intelligence has nothing to do with it. Everyone regardless of intelligence, makes choices in how they wish to live their life and being a vegetarian or a vegan is nothing more than choice.|||I don't see it like a thing that has to do with intelligence. It's just a lifestyle choice. And meat eaters can be smart, or stupid. And so can vegans. It has to do more with the specific person, rather than what they eat.|||Neither.

Are you intelligent enough to realize that only vegans will say higher, and that only non-vegans will say lower?|||You don't become more or less intelligent, but when i became vegan i got more energy and i was able to pay more attention in school so i did better.|||Neither, but I do equate a lower intelligence from a person that asks a question like this.|||What would one have to do with the other? Food choices have nothing to do with intelligence.|||Neither? wtf|||Neither? I just see it as a lifestyle choice.

火车采集器
  • miata
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment