Friday, February 24, 2012

I am on Day 3 of the Master Cleanse...very difficult, drove by a herd of cows yesterday and almost pulled and ate them..
its gonna better today, cravings for food are lessing, I am seriously considering a Raw Food diet, but I am going to start with Vegan first, starting slowly, cutting out meat..
Any advice...|||Yes.
1. REMEMBER the laxative teas at night and the saltwater flush in the mornings. VERY important.

2. Listen to your body. Let nobody tell you what to do with it.
You'll feel what feels good and what doesn't.

In regards to the MC, I did it for 28 days and I felt and looked great and I had MORE energy than ever.

I think it's a great idea to cleanse first and THEN move into a really healthy intake of organic fruits and vegetables.

I'd be more than happy to help you along the way, via email.

Good Luck!!!!!!
You can do it. :-)|||False.

There was this olympic runner who went veg and that was reportedly the best year of his life stats wise.

Keep up the good work!|||Just slowly cut back and just use will power, but as long as you take the necessary meal supplement and get the right nutrients you will not look anorexic.|||Vegan is OK. If you try the raw food only diet, several weeks before your imminent demise, your skin will have turned orange from eating all those carrots.|||I don't know ...but please tell me about your cleanse?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment