Thursday, February 9, 2012

why do you dislike or like vegans?|||I love veganism (duh), but I dislike a lot of vegans. There seems to be so much elitism and holier-than-thou-ism among vegans. Those who look down on omnis rub me the wrong way. Those who look down on dairy-eating vegetarians straight up piss me off. I don't think I'm better than anyone because I'm vegan. I think I do more for the environment and animals, sure, but that doesn't give me the right to judge others. Most vegans would argue that they don't want to be judged for their diet decisions. Then why the heck do so many of them judge meat-eaters and dairy-eaters? It strikes me as such a double standard. :/|||I love vegans.
I'm a vegetarian.
Personally, I would love to be a vegan
if i had the resources. I live in a dorm so sometimes
it's too hard to find foods that are vegan.
So I'm a vegetarian but I don't drink milk.|||vegans are amazing. almost everyone should be vegan. it isnt right for some ppl though.|||everyone to their own. if people wanna choose to be vegan then thats fine by me. i personally eat meat and would never try and force my views or opinions on anyone and wouldnt expect that done to me either.|||vegans rock!(im vegan)
actually whatevers fine, im not gonna like someone better than someone else just becuase ones a vegan and the others a meathead,
so i wouldnt say i like vegans any better than anyone else,|||To each thier own. I just don't like being preached to, either one way or the other|||Vegans are passionate people who want to make the world a better place for humans and animals alike.|||I like some vegans and dislike some vegans for the same reasons that I like or dislike anyone. We are not a different species, you know.

My feelings about veganism is that it's the right choice for me and I'm happy that I live this way.|||i really dont care one way or the other as long as they arent on me for eating meat and other "non-vegan" stuff. to each their own. if ya wanna be vegan, more steak for me lol.|||LOVE vegans.
like vegeatrians alot.
HATE most meat eaters. (well, they hate me first)
:D|||I like vegans very much. They have the discipline to bring their behavior in line with their beliefs, something that few Americans seem to be able to do.|||i love dairy products and can't live without my mandatory three glasses of milk everyday. Also, cheese, paneer, ghee, butter, cream. Cream finds its application in desserts and pastries (yum!) and cheese in pizza. I know there are vegan versions of these products available but you can't afford to b finicky when you travel.

Also, I love eggs|||I absolutely ADORE vegans and vegetarians, i wish their were more of them. Mainly because that leaves more meat on the meat counter for me......and i L-O-V-E most all meats.
Only one i have tried that i don't like is Lamb.

I like it, boiled, broiled, baked, braised, bar-b-cued, dried, fried, grilled, salt cured, smoked, any way i can get it. As a matter of fact, i just finished off some homemade baked chicken wings, half with BBQ sauce, half with hot wing sauce.
homemade crinkle fries, and celery with ranch dressing........
YUMMM!!!!!! (lickin' fingers)

krystan|||I am vegetarian, but find that too difficult to be vegan.
One thing I can't let go are cakes!
I can stop eat egg, stop drink milk but I can't stop eat cakes!|||I don't love 'em, I don't hate 'em - for the most part. I think people should be allowed to believe what they want to believe, but if you get all on my case about how the chicken I'm eating was murdered or something like that - I might stab you with my fork.|||Pure Vegan foods without optimal quantities of Milk or Egg(Lacto/Ovo vegetarianism) are NOT good for good Health(non-availability of Essential Amino-Acids in correct quantity and Proportion and non-availability of Vit .B12.)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment