Monday, February 6, 2012

They are a scary bunch. I think they secretly h8 fat people.|||Probably.|||I think it's better to avoid name calling like "a scary bunch" "new age fundamentalism" and "hippies". Wow! 3 examples of name calling in one question! Can it even be considered a valid question?

Better to put your energy into your ability to reason out your opinions. Usually when someone resorts to name calling, I just don't even consider it worthwhile to read it.

Also, I believe it's against the rules to pack your own opinions into a question. Did you read the rule pages before asking a question?|||for me it started for aesthetic reasons. mainly when i saw a commercial of two cows. one was licking the other one on the head. i thought i can't eat this. this is love being killed for nothing.

we don't need to eat animal flesh.|||Some of them are quite fanatical. They think we should not eat anything other than vegetables, nuts and fruit. They don't eat eggs or dairy products.
I am a vegetarian, but I eat both eggs and dairy and occasionally some meat.|||Scary. How? So some people don't eat certain foods. No biggee. Would you be more comfortable hanging out with a carnivore criminal than with a vegan pacifist?|||I notice a lot of vegans are into "alternative" medicine and sometimes paganism. There's probably people who add some hippie bent to it.|||fat? They usually look emaciated and half dead.|||No and no hating of fat people.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment