Thursday, February 9, 2012

Or is it all just willfully ignorant people looking to cause trouble?|||It really depends on the day, but it seems for the past week or so there have been a multiplying of trolls(most are probably the same person with a different name). This area is never troll free, but non seem to stay around all that long(children have very short attention spans).

I have been around here since March and there is always a dedicated troll(one than post questions over and over). Most of these trolls think they are original, but its all been done before. There basically seems to be three types of trolls; the ones that are meat eaters posing as vegans(I think there have been about 10-15 of these, if you count all the Ashleys), the troll that has an unhealthy infatuation with vegans not being vegan(I can remember around 5), the ones that just post harassing questions in gereral(too many to remember).

You best bet is to ignore them, they will eventually go away. If you are looking for a place without trolls you can go to www.veggieboards.com.|||I tried to use this forum as a resource. I cook for a lot of veggie's & vegans & as such was interested to see if anybody would help me out with basic stuff, which brand is better than which brand, what variety of something tastes better etc.

I got 1 reply, which, brilliantly helpful it was as it solved the dry cake problem, but im still stuck wondering about a whole heist of other products ive never tried using before.

Seems that not even the interested are welcome in here, which is a shame.|||ha. I'm not sure anymore. I think this is a place to discuss recipes and where to buy vegan and vegetarian products.

It seems though, that certain people are coming here to harass vegans.|||Who let all the freakin' trolls in here?
These people are in dire need of a hobby....|||Oh, some days there are some great questions. I keep coming back, as frustrating as it is, because of the people who are genuinely interested. Today we happen to be inundated with trolls.|||I think it's a little bit of both.
Trust me, I know where you are coming from, and it is really annoying to hear others trying to degrade us just because of our beliefes. However, there are people who actually want to learn about the subject. These are the open minded people on this forum, and i really enjoy answering these questions.

-So just keep your head up, because there are those who are actually willing to learn.|||It's half and half. Some people have real questions and some are just willfully ignorant people looking to cause trouble.
It seems like you want the willfully ignorant people to answer this question just to see how ignorant they can get. That's always fun. =]|||Yes|||meat is delicious!!!!!!!!!!|||The latter.|||lol

It's lame I know. Products of humanity...the uneducated bully|||Both but mainly the latter....|||Yeah, do you brush your teeth? The toothpaste you use contains animal byproducts as well as the floss.|||OH me me !!! Pick me!

Why do picketing PETA members get so violent and trespass into property and vandalize so much? Why is this? Don't you find this is setting back your vegan cult? I mean your vegan way of life?|||no questions..........just live and let live and don't try to force your veggie lifestyle on others|||No. Eat Meat.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment