Thursday, February 9, 2012

mine is probably omg why dont you eat meat your so weird, or can you ea bacon? haha just asking for expieriences here plz?|||As a 13 year old, it's always immature boys asking, "So, do you still give blow jobs?". . .Uhm, really? And when people comment, like the first answer, that God put animals here for a reason, so you're Un-Christian. No, I'm just respecting his creations. I mean, killing is in the 10 Commandments, right?Love thy neighbor? Or when people say, "I would die without meat!!" No, you wouldn't. Vegetarian of 2 years, vegan of 1. You will live. "Well meat taste too good!"I compare that to a druggie saying, "Well, I'd stop doing drugs if it weren't so fun!!" And, honestly, with all the bad things in meat, might as well be an addiction.|||I think the most annoying to date is:

"If you don't like meat, why do you eat meat substitutes that look and taste like meat? That makes you a hypocrite!"

Because it's not about looks or taste, you moron.

This is the only thing I have actually been attacked for in real life. In reality most of my meals do not contain meat substitutes, but that is besides the point. There is nothing hypocritical about getting close to the taste of meat without the actual killing, if it is the killing you oppose.|||I have a few!
"Do you eat fish?" - This one really annoys me. Vegetarians don't eat fish! Of course they don't, it is a living animal. Fish isn't exactly a vegetable is it? xD
"But why? I mean, an animal in the slaughterhouse still gets killed anyway so it doesn't make a difference" - People don't seem to understand that vegetarianism is about reducing the demand for meat.
"You don't know what you're missing" - Not really a question, but it annoys me all the same.

Haha I think I've came across as some angry vegetarian in this answer xD I don't have a problem with other people eating meat, and I don't judge them for it - it is their choice to eat whatever they want to. However I just hate when they ask me really patronising questions and judge me for not eating meat.|||I guess any questions about a vegan "diet" are annoying because the definition is being corrupted rather than made stronger and so people constantly misunderstand veganism.

Just so everyone is clear on veganism:
"The word 'veganism' denotes a philosophy and way of living which seeks to end the idea of animals as property and exclude all forms of intentional exploitation of, use of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing, research or any other purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of animals, including people and the environment.
In dietary terms it denotes the practice of dispensing with all products derived wholly or partly from animals."|||When stupid people find out I am a vegetarian and ask a retarded question like, "Do you use stamps? If you don't eat meat, you shouldn't use stamps, either, because the glue comes from animals." I want to say, "I don't eat stamps, you idiot," but I explain that my choice to be a vegetarian is because I don't want to eat animals and that stamps and envelopes do not actually contain animal products (http://www.ivu.org/faq/products.html ). They think they can convince me that I should eat meat. I don't understand why so many people that don't even know me care what I eat.|||I don't get annoying questions; I get extremely rude and inconsiderate (lets not forget ignorant) statements from idiots telling me that my life style is wrong, when I'M THE ONE who's done all the research and I'M THE ONE who is exponentially healthier than they are.
Like, really?
The worst is when they tell me that I'm wrong and being vegan is unhealthy. Ha. Lets see who dies at 60 from diabetes.|||"God gave us dominion over animals, does that mean you are not a christian"
My response :
God also gave us dominion over our children, does that mean you eat them too?
OR
"It's natural, Lions do it so why can't we?"
You know what else is natural, Cannibalism. Have you heard of the Island Nuku Hiva? Cannibalism is common. And may I add, Lions usually suffocate their prey and hunt for it. We breed them and (Veggie rant Mode)

I think most of us have gone threw the veggie rant in our time eh?|||i get annoyed when people ask you why, then when you start to tell them about factory farming and vivisection they say that you should just block it out to be normal and not cause a fuss. or when they say eating animals is "natural" but have absolutely nothing to back up that statement. or when someone tells you they LOVE animals while they are eating a chicken sandwich. i hate the ignorance.|||No one directly asks me about that stuff, except here. The questions that drive me a bit batty are the ones along the lines of "Did I eat well today... 3 poptarts and a tub of yoghurt for breakfast, a Brand X pre-fab meal for lunch and Brand Y pre-fab meal for dinner" (all packets) and the "Did I eat to (never "too") much today - 3 crackers and a pickle". !|||'so when are you guna give this up & be normal again.?'

like seriously.? **** you if you can't respect my desicion. i'm always guna be vegan, deal with it. -.-|||Why don't you eat meat?
Why don't you like meat?
Do you eat chicken?

In that order.|||Questions about protein/plant sentience/lions kill ttherefore we should/ we have canines therefore we HAVE to eat meat.|||The most annoying question of all is what do you eat? or Do vegetarians only eat salads?Like,Seriously|||"Would you eat an animal that died from natural causes?" My pets died from natural causes but I never ate them o_o|||I think the most annoying question might be "do you eat fish"|||My favorite: "um.... really?!?"

yes.... really.|||"i though the animals were only there to eat"?|||They only ask me why I don't eat meat.|||Whats a vegan|||this one

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment