Thursday, February 9, 2012

I've been vegan for about 4 1/2 years. In that time it seems like my depression and anxiety have gotten worse. I take B12, iron, and a multi, and also try to eat a balanced diet, but I'm worried there may be a connection.|||Yes. Tryptophan is imperative to the creation of serotonin, the main chemical implicated in mood disorder. Make sure your eating eggs, soybeans and cheese. The multivitamin contains the other necessary vitamins to synthesize it in your body. Alternatively, you can buy this amino acid or get 5-HTP, but who wants to pop pills.|||Consuming the correct food is vital for your wellbeing. You can try supplementing your diet with acai berry, it is not only a widely tested and acknowledged weight loss produce, it is a superfood too. There is a risk free trial on offer at http://savoly.foodplanonline.info I've been using it for two weeks now and it is certainly having an effect!!|||This is exactly why I'm a firm believer in human beings as omnivores, not herbivores. Our species wasn't designed to receive daily sustenance from seaweed and soy. Vitamin supplements can help but can't match the real thing. One of the best things that helps me boost dopamine and serotonin is lean animal protein. The brain loves it. Seafood is ideal as well.|||I am not an expert but I am going to say YES>.

I support your desire to be Vegan but encourage you to eat FREE RANGE EGGS

I keep my own hens to make eggs, they have a wonderfully happy life and their eggs are super healthy.. since there is no rooster -there are no dead baby chicks or anything like that what might concern you
I totally suggest eating them for protein and important amino acids.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment