Friday, February 17, 2012

I mean honestly...why does'nt anyone just think oh, thats easy, we are't that dependant on animals this should be easy. Honestly? Its sad how dependent we are, but I just think that would be a logical approch even though we really are very dependent on animals.|||i think the only reason it was hard for me was because in 13 and i lloovvveee bread and ya like what golden said, now im vegetarian and i cant even stand the sight of meat and sucking the flesh of of a living creatures bones is not in my best interest :P. Im the only one in my family who doesn't eat meat and when someone asks me why im vegetarian i just ask them why their not ;D ive been experiencing a new level of spirituality and my aunt has chickens (she doesn't eat them) and i get all my eggs from her so no supporting battery cages for me :)|||Vegetarian sounds easy to me because i hate the taste of meat in general (i am a vegetarian btw)

Veganism sounds hard to me though... because i don't know where i would get my protein, i don't have enough money to buy vegan-acceptable products, since i live in a house filled with omnivores. i dont think all people are dependable on meat, it's more of society. if we had more vegan products, i would switch in a heartbeat. but a lot of people would have to switch to begin with if society would provide us with more vegan products.

plus it's hard to keep up with everything to make sure that it doesn't have an animal byproduct in it.

but i think i, and omnivores especially, think it's hard because we are not knowledged on the subject. maybe if we knew it more, then we would be able to say, "oh, that's not as hard as i thought! (: "|||I'm not sure. I found it quite easy when I was 11 to stop eating meat. Actually, just the thought that I was eating dead animals sickened me enough that it was second nature to not eat meat.

I suppose people think it is hard because they have always ate meat. Take a child young and raise them vegan and I'm sure they wouldn't think twice about meat until they saw it.

I think that to quit eating meat is a lot easier than to quit a bad habit like smoking. It's not addictive... then again it really might be. I've heard stories like that... making certain food addictive.|||tell me about it I am so sick of every time I say "i am vegan" and someone either says "i'd never be able to do that" or "what do u eat" like we eat strange foods or something. It's like "i eat the same things u do u idiot" if I want a meatball sandwich that is was I will have I just buy vegan meatballs instead of the other ones. whats so hard about that. there is an alternative for almost everything these days. gosh give me a break its soooooooo easy.|||i think its something you have to experience. sounds difficult on paper, but when you start living vegan and have vegan dinners with friends it becomes second nature.

pretty sure that people who eat meat don't believe you can be vegan. even after meeting vegan atheletes.

as kids we were made to believe you needed milk and meat.|||I so agree with you!
hi Five.

We don't depend on Animals to survive.
Animals are the ones who are supposed to depend on us.
We are the ones who are supposed to help them not eat them.

Going Vegan is not hard.
Its just that most humans are so adapted to eating meat all the time.

Meat doesn't taste that good after realizing that you are putting a dead body on your mouth. (gross)|||Yeah. Animals byproducts are in a lot of things. It's hard to to be fully aware of every product you're using. You just do the best you can.

Pokemon, trust me. All my family eats meat but me. there's are still plenty of things you can eat. Fruits, vegetables, beans and grains. Just look online for food that have protein in them. You'll find a list somewhere.|||i think veganism is so incredibly easy. when people ask me "wow isnt that hard ??" i say no it is so natural and just looking at meat/dairy i dont even consider that food . i really have no desire for it whatsoever|||I agree, it is mighty sad. I really didn't think is could be that difficult with all the available substitution. Therefore I took the plunge and it hasn't been too much of a challenge for me.|||Most people just have no experience on the matter.
I am SURE that you thought somewhere in your mind when you started out that it would be difficult, experience teaches you otherwise.
=)|||its not easy its hard to avoid

Chili dog with cheese
Boneless BBQ strips
orange chicken!!!
BBQ Ribs!!!
Stuff crust Pepperoni pizza
Etc.
etc.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment