Monday, February 6, 2012

I got sick really easily at the beginning, when I first went veg. Now that it's been almost a year, I rarely get sick at all, even when my entire fam has colds. I'm not sure if it's becuase I went veg during the winter time, or if it's cause slowly my immune system got stronger?

What are your stories with illnesses?|||ur picture is pretty ':o

I cant really answer this question in relation to being vegan but on a sidenote i read an article that people who don't get common colds at least 3 or like at least a few times during a year are more likely to get cancer. And it was by like a large percentage. Just thought that was interesting : l
And when you don't get sick it could just be a coincidence or your immune system just recognized the cold and got rid of it ASAP. Being sick sucks.


EDit: actually dont think it was a large percent..like mebbe 13 percent more or 30 iunno i remember not caring about it prob cuz percent was small|||Been vegetarian over ten years, vegan for 2-3 since then...I wouldn't say I've had any difference to when I ate meat. Most vegans I know talk about feeling better, if anything. Maybe you just got unlucky :) Hopefully that's it, and you're eating nice and healthy!

Sh!t eh...guess it's cancer for me :P|||High intakes have adverse effects on a susceptible minority so the optimal ... Selenium has many benefits for the immune system and reproduction and may have ... There is reason for concern that vegan levels in winter will not sustain .

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment